“Flooded mold non cleaned disinfected rooms”

Travelodge Inn and Suites Jacksonville Airport
Ranked #95 of 133 Hotels in Jacksonville
Reviewed February 23, 2013

Thus hotel is not where you even ,,, want to stay at just over night because of the fact that you would leave sick from fungus in the walls they have no maintain man for fixing anything, like how can you run a business without one also they don't have or will they buy any new clean sheets they are short of bath cloths, i know for a fact because my girl friend had to go to the emergency room and they told her that she was infected from a fungus and also ask where was we staying thus ain't what you want as of living

• Stayed: February 2013

Reviewed February 22, 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 20, 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 16, 2013

We have stayed at other Travelodge locations with much cleaner rooms. Our room in Jacksonville was terrible. The carpet was old and torn in some sections with a nasty stain that smelled like mildew. We thought about asking for another room but since our stay in the room was very short and we were in a hurry to complete a business transaction, we stuck it out. We are not complainers. My wife does not want to stay there again for our other trips and I don't blame her. Management should personally check the condition of the rooms and put the bad ones out of service. This is bad for your your business.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 31, 2013

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 29, 2013

I booked our room online. I cllicked the cruise package link on the left side of the page and was directed to the cruise package page. It explained all that came with said package and at the bottom of the page their was a code to use when booking the package. I then clicked the BOOK NOW botton. It took me to the page to select a room. I then selected the dates, number of people per room. Their was no selection for cruise package to choose from. So I selected a room and got what I thought was a very good deal for a crusie package. Got to the hotel only to be told instead of $45.00 I owed 89.00. Not only was this what I condiser I rip off but it was a little high also. You live and learn I guess. When I return to Jacksonville In Oct for my next cruise WE WON'T BE STAYING AT THE TRAVELODGE I PROMISE!!!!!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 28, 2013

The place was very nice and ciean very good price with arrp plus being dog friendly is a plus , We stayed in a Quality Inn the night before and what a dump will not stay at a Quality Inn again. Keep up the good work and thank you.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Travelers also viewed these Jacksonville hotels
Days Inn Jacksonville Airport
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Jacksonville Airport
Comfort Suites Airport
Comfort Suites Airport
#41 of 133 in Jacksonville

Been to Travelodge Inn and Suites Jacksonville Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Travelodge Inn and Suites Jacksonville Airport

Address: 1153 Airport Rd, Jacksonville, FL 32218-2401 (Formerly Ramada Hotel Airport)
Location: United States > Florida > Jacksonville
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #95 of 133 Hotels in Jacksonville
Price Range: $61 - $94 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Travelodge Inn and Suites Jacksonville Airport 2*
The newly-renovated Travelodge Inn & Suites, a distinctive, courtyard-style hotel that delivers a refreshing blend of warm Florida hospitality and modern lifestyle services. Located near Jacksonville International Airport, our charming inn offers a comfortable and convenient lodging experience for both business and leisure travelers to Florida's First Coast. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Travelodge Inn and Suites Jacksonville Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Travelodge Inn & Suites Jacksonville Airport Hotel Jacksonville