The worst problem with this hotel - old dirty smelled carpet.
One computer with Internet connection costs $0.29 per minute, but Wi-Fi is free.
Printer was out of order.
We stayed just one night before our flight to New-York after hurricane Sandy.
Pool looks good but it was too cold to use it.
Location is good. A lot of restaurants within walking distance from hotel.
Staff is friendly. Breakfast was good enough.
But because of bad air quality we will not stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly-renovated Travelodge Inn & Suites, a distinctive, courtyard-style hotel that delivers a refreshing blend of warm Florida hospitality and modern lifestyle services. Located near Jacksonville International Airport, our charming inn offers a comfortable and convenient lodging experience for both business and leisure travelers to Florida's First Coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Travelodge Inn and Suites Jacksonville Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Inn & Suites Jacksonville Airport Hotel Jacksonville
- Travelodge Hotel Jacksonville Airport
- Travelodge Jacksonville
- Travel Lodge Jacksonville
- Jacksonville Travel Lodge
- Jacksonville Travelodge