“Disappointed”

Ranked #93 of 133 Hotels in Jacksonville
GAINESVILLE
“Disappointed”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

We stayed here for the park and cruise which was very convenient and wonderfully priced. As far as the service it was pretty good everyone seemed nice and helpful. But the hotel was definitely not clean, there was ants all over the place and there were roaches in the room.
My son was crawling on the floor n I picked him up his legs and hands were solid black there was holes burned in the comforters and blankets. There was a horrible smell when we got to the room so bad we had to purchase Lysol to spray to get rid of it.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Tallahassee
Reviewed September 27, 2012

my room did have any towels or soap or plug in for lap top they did not bring my towels I had to dress and go get them.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Travelers are raving about these Jacksonville hotels

JACKSONVILLE
Reviewed September 27, 2012

A Good night's stay even that close to the airport. Good value and nice folks!
Don't make people write over a 100 words to do survey.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

Cooper City, Florida
Reviewed September 15, 2012 via mobile

On a road trip home we stop for one night. I wasn't really expecting too much and didn't get much. When we opened the door of the room a strong nasty smell came at us. Not really sure what, we did get a non smoking room.  Then as my husband inspected the room he notice little hairs in the bed and the comforter torn on the inside.  The floor looked so nasty I didn't dare to put my bare feet on it.  We found a dead bug on the floor too.

I will say the bathroom was clean and they look like they are trying to update it.  They do give you free wifi and breakfast. But I felt cheap there. I guess you get what you pay for.

Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank JenNJose18
Houston, Texas
Reviewed June 25, 2012

This was a last minute decision; we were trying to avoid TS Debby in Pinellas County and had no time to 'look' for a hotel at 12:30am!

Room Tip: The rooms are older and the doors face outside. We had no soap in the room for hand washing or bathi...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 3, 2012

We checked in at 940 checked out at 950...We had four different rooms, and all of them had bed bugs....

• Stayed June 2012
Mt Airy
Reviewed May 23, 2012

My husband and I stayed on 2 seperate occasions while driving down to Key West and then coming back. Our first stay was fine. Our second stay was terrible. The room smelled very bad. When I got into the bed the sheets were very wrinkled and I found hairs in the bed. There were alive bugs and dead bugs in the room. I would have asked for another room but we already had taken our showers and ready for bed. This was the worst hotel we ever stayed at.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Travelers also viewed these Jacksonville hotels
Days Inn Jacksonville Airport
#73 of 133 in Jacksonville
Comfort Suites Airport
Comfort Suites Airport
#43 of 133 in Jacksonville

Been to Travelodge Inn and Suites Jacksonville Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Travelodge Inn and Suites Jacksonville Airport

Property: Travelodge Inn and Suites Jacksonville Airport
Address: 1153 Airport Rd, Jacksonville, FL 32218-2401 (Formerly Ramada Hotel Airport)
Location: United States > Florida > Jacksonville
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #93 of 133 Hotels in Jacksonville
Hotel Class:2 star — Travelodge Inn and Suites Jacksonville Airport 2*
The newly-renovated Travelodge Inn & Suites, a distinctive, courtyard-style hotel that delivers a refreshing blend of warm Florida hospitality and modern lifestyle services. Located near Jacksonville International Airport, our charming inn offers a comfortable and convenient lodging experience for both business and leisure travelers to Florida's First Coast. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Reservation Counter, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Travelodge Inn and Suites Jacksonville Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Travelodge Inn & Suites Jacksonville Airport Hotel Jacksonville