Travelodge Inn and Suites Jacksonville Airport
Ranked #93 of 133 Hotels in Jacksonville
Reviewed April 27, 2012 via mobile

speedy check in, big clean room. Good bed and linens. Worth the price. The pay for use computer in the lobby is a bit stingy.

• Stayed: April 2012
There are newer reviews for Travelodge Inn and Suites Jacksonville Airport

Reviewed March 26, 2012

This Hotel was so horrible. I am Wyndham Rewards Member and I have never been to a chain that was so seedy. Our room was gross. Smelt of bug killer and still had ants. Non-smoking but cigar butts in the AIR UNIT!! Floors and furniture stained brown from dirt and not cleaning properly. Took a shower and had water up to my calf. The tile was chipped, there were men soliciting in the parking lot right next to our room (I was traveling with children so this was threatening) we had 3 pillows for our whole SUITE! And when we called for more, even though my cousin tried to keep the man out he barged in and I was not fully dressed. My sheets had holes in them. And I walked away the next day feeling as if I had bed bugs. So my review is this, if you dont care about the above complaints feel free. Please know this is my FIRST ever bad review. I never complain even if it is half bad, but this was terrible. I was conflicted about trying this hotel out because a previous review was decent and I thought it was all refurbished, but they lied.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed February 14, 2012

Trips to Jacksonville, for medical treatment, mean a four hour drive each way for me. Looking for an under $50 a night room within 10 minutes of my treatment local, has found me in rather seedy circumstances in the past. What good fortune to find this place! Clean, well appointed and none the worse for wear, it served my purposes for a second time recently and I don't hesitate to say I'd use the facilities again and again to suit my purposes. If your focal point is Jacksonville I don't think you could go wrong using this place as a pivot point. What with the in room WiFi access, HBO/cable TV, frig, microwave, coffee maker, iron and board, and safe; along with the free continental breakfast, which includes a do it yourself waffle maker, there's real value to be had here. While the local may not be scenic, this place is far and away a whole lot nicer than most of the places I've stayed in an attempt to find affordable accommodations near Jax. A real value and a lucky find.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Albert G
Reviewed December 30, 2011

I am Wyndham Rewards Member and choose this hotel... I just reserve the Suite and now I show the pictures taken today december 30. Tomorrow I just leave and return home and cancel my weekend celebration.... Badddd

1  Thank Nicky R
Reviewed December 26, 2011

My wife and I stayed here with my two small children recently--we were traveling from Florida to Ohio and needed a place to stay for the night. We arrived around 11:45 p.m. I normally check the rooms before handing over my money, but I was so exhausted, I took the room sight-unseen. Biggest mistake of my traveling life.

I concur with all the negative reviews of this hotel---it was a filthy, run-down DUMP. Dirty room, musty odor, black and brown stains on the box springs---absolutely disgusting.

Unfriendly staff, didn't really give a darn about anything and argumentative about every little thing.

Avoid this place like the plague!

2  Thank Am M
Reviewed December 2, 2011

This hotel was one of the worst places we have ever stayed. To start with the desk clerk barely spoke English and was unfriendly. The room was neat, but had a musty smell and was in a state of disrepair. That we can deal with. The REAL problem was a lot of truckers stayed there and some had to leave their trucks running all night, right across from our room. The door in our room had no seal around it so the noise was very loud an d that made it very difficult to fall asleep. Sometimes the noise got really loud and woke us up. To make matters worse, some of them started checking out at 4am and were NOT quiet, yelling back and forth to eachother right outside of our room. Then, we all know the kind of noise a truck starting off sound like! This went on periodically until we checked out at 8am. Needless to say, we barely slept.

1  Thank Starrchar
Reviewed November 1, 2011

Seedy feeling, scary people hanging around, smell of marijuana, rude receptionist, shower faucet fell off causing us to change rooms. Smelly, stuffy room with snot on the wall next to the bed...Awful place...

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank jon w
Travelers also viewed these Jacksonville hotels
Days Inn Jacksonville Airport
#73 of 133 in Jacksonville
Comfort Suites Airport
Comfort Suites Airport
#42 of 133 in Jacksonville

Been to Travelodge Inn and Suites Jacksonville Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Travelodge Inn and Suites Jacksonville Airport

Address: 1153 Airport Rd, Jacksonville, FL 32218-2401 (Formerly Ramada Hotel Airport)
Location: United States > Florida > Jacksonville
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #93 of 133 Hotels in Jacksonville
Price Range: $61 - $97 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Travelodge Inn and Suites Jacksonville Airport 2*
The newly-renovated Travelodge Inn & Suites, a distinctive, courtyard-style hotel that delivers a refreshing blend of warm Florida hospitality and modern lifestyle services. Located near Jacksonville International Airport, our charming inn offers a comfortable and convenient lodging experience for both business and leisure travelers to Florida's First Coast. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Reservation Counter, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Travelodge Inn and Suites Jacksonville Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Travelodge Inn & Suites Jacksonville Airport Hotel Jacksonville