Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Jacksonville Airport
Ranked #28 of 132 Hotels in Jacksonville

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Somerville
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2014

This was a overnight say before going to Disney for a grand girl. We enjoyed the pool and the rooms were very nice. This was the first time our grand daughter stayed in a hotel and she thought it was great.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Greer, South Carolina
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2013

Many times I've said as I travel that all I want is four walls and a bed to sleep in. Well, I finally got my wish. They are renovating this hotel and our room had nothing on the walls. In the morning I asked about the room and discovered that they did try to warn us before we checked in by a little sign on the check-in desk stating that some of the rooms did not have artwork. I would think the clerk who checked us in would have mentioned it. I said that this wasn't the level of service that I expect from a Wingate but the clerk just said that was all they could do. The other issue I have is with the window heating/cooling system. So the room has been renovated, so everything would have to be removed and replaced. Where do they put the 2 queen beds, on the end of the room near the window unit. The one bed is 6 inches away from the unit and the air blows directly on the bed. The other side of the room has an eight foot sitting area with a chair. I don't understand why the bed had to be crammed on top of the heating unit. The room was clean and the breakfast was typical for a Wingate. I also found out by another front desk clerk that the hotel was changing to a Holiday Inn Express. I guess they don't care about keeping a good name for Wingate.

Room Tip: Check to see if the room has artwork and mirrors on the wall.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
      Rooms
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
      Cleanliness
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Travelers also viewed these Jacksonville hotels
Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville-Airport
Hyatt Place Jacksonville Airport
Hyatt Place Jacksonville Airport
#30 of 132 in Jacksonville
Fairfield Inn & Suites Jacksonville Airport

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Jacksonville Airport? Share your experiences!