“Great theatre” 5 of 5 bubbles

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great theatre”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2013

Brilliant theatre with suberp sound. Easy access and not over crowded with people, parking very easy.

1 Thank Lester H

Jacksonville, Florida
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Old School Charm”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2013

We love concerts and ballets at the Florida Theatre. Lovely to feel like you're stepping back in time. Gorgeous theatre.. I hope they stay open forever, and never change.

Visited December 2012
Hainesville, Illinois
69 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Brian McKnight Concert”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2013

The setting of the theater was perfect. We were in town for the Brian McKnight concert over Memorial day weekend, and we were not disappointed. The sound inside the theater was perfect. The only issue with this venue is that there are not enough bathrooms and lines are very long.

Fredericton, Canada
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“What a great theatre!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2013

My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed the Crosby Stills and Nash concert at this theatre. The acoustics and ambience of this theatre are great. I believe it seats approx 1800 persons and it was full for this CSN performance which was excellent. They had us on our feet clapping and cheering many times. We sat in the Loge Section which is the front prt of the second floor balcony. The seats in this section are excellent. Although the theatre was full and the limited bathrooms were extremely busy I found that for the most part people in this mostly mature audience were very accommodating.

Jacksonville, Florida
124 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 140 helpful votes
“Crosby Stills & Nash”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2013

I love the Florida Theatre and loved it even more last night listening to CSN play there. It is beautiful, historic, majestic and everyone sounds good in there and I've experienced alot of great and varied music there. Last night appeared to be completely sold out and the hubs bought the tickets on a hunch late in the game so our seats were literally in the last row up top. I didnt mind the height but the seats themselves are scaled for a 90 lb woman or a child--specifically leg room. This incredibly generous show of over 3 hours was a bit tough to take near the end due to the cramped quarters. I have never experienced this in lower seats n the past. Lesson learned--if an act I love is announced/coming, don't hesitate, pull the trigger and get the tickets!