“Amazing trip! Would highly suggest and doing again soon.”

Now and Zen Sailing Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: Now and Zen sailing charters offers private dinner cruises, luxury boat tours, sunset sails, private river cruises, day sailboat rentals and overnight or week sailing vacations on the ocean, the St Johns river and around Cumberland Island, on a luxury 42 ft catamaran for up to 12 people from Jacksonville Florida. Captain and crew, and private gourmet dinners available. Charter this yacht overnight, for a weekend or a week for an adventure to explore the islands and coastal waterways around Jacksonville, Amelia Island, Cumberland Island and Jekyll and St Simons Islands. The Jacksonville location is only 45 minutes from St Augustine and Amelia Island.
Reviewed August 13, 2013

I wanted to do something special with my wife and we had discussed sailing in the past. I researched and found Now and Zen on the internet. I'm happy we decided on them because we had a great time. We felt very comfortable the entire time and it was so relaxing. The took us to this island with wild horses, deer and turkey that was a great picture opportunity. I'm happy we did this and I would highly suggest to anyone.

3  Thank RobertoCarlosParedes
in 40 reviews
in 8 reviews
in 3 reviews

Reviewed July 20, 2013

From the moment we step on to the sailboat we felt the peacefulness of what we were about to experience on our 4 hour sunset sail. We were received by Ralph and Leslie who made us feel right at home. The evening was amazing, exciting and adventurous yet, calm and relaxing. We cruised for hours and never wanted it to end. The boat is so comfortable and spacious. It was an evening we will never forget. Thank you Ralph and Leslie and we look forward to our next sail!
Donna, Taylor, Chris, David and Joan

1  Thank Donna F
Reviewed June 18, 2013

The boat was well-appointed, even luxurious. Ralph and Leslie were attentive and thoroughly charming. It was a birthday celebration for me and all of us were captivated by the calm and beauty of the St. John's River. I can hardly wait to experience another cruise.

1  Thank exfatmanreading
Now-and-Zen-Sailing, Owner at Now and Zen Sailing Charters, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2014

G.B. It was great to see on board Now & Zen for another birthday celebration. Thank you for your great review. Keep on having birthdays and we will see you next year. I just posted this year's photos on Facebook - Ralph

Reviewed June 6, 2013

For someone who gets a touch of boo-boo belly when I go out on the water, I completely forgot I was on a sailboat in less that 10 minutes under way. The stability of two hulls of this ocean-rated catamaran was the Cadillac of rides. It glided and gently dipped through the water with ease and it was a thrill to see the sails up! The deck is easy to move around on and the interior is stunning. Best of all, Leslie and Ralph are your partners in any kind of joy you want to create. For an entrepreneur like me that runs full out at a very high level every hour of the day, one glorious sunset cruise on the Now & Zen gave me a sense of calm that I been craving for months -- maybe even years. Now & Zen, this won't be the last time. I cannot wait to surrender to your magic again soon!

1  Thank JanetInJax
See more reviews
Reviewed June 5, 2013

I booked a 4 hour outing with Now and Zen for a surprise for my husband's birthday in May 2013. Ralph and Leslie made our trip extra special. We had plenty of awesome appetizers for all 12 of us. We even got to stop by the Jazz Festival! The sail boat was awesome and there was plenty of room for us to roam around. Ralph even took photos of our trip for us. Everyone had such a great time! I would highly recommend taking a cruise with Now and Zen!

1  Thank Sheryl L