“Lunch (anytime) Specials”

Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Grafton
“Lunch (anytime) Specials”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013

We met another couple here for lunch on a Sunday. The place was not too crowded, though the booths where we sat were a bit tight for the four of us. I had the chicken caesar, and around the table we sampled Chicken Teresa and Baked Ziti. The food was excellent! A plate of butter drenched garlic bread set our palates up for wonderful flavors with our main courses. The price was very reasonable. We did not have wine or dessert, and our tabs came to under $20/couple. Except for the tight seating this place was really great.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Baysidetrips

Orlando, Florida
“Awesome pasta”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2013

This restaurant is so special you feel like home staff are very nice menu is out off this world I was very impress by the different kind of sauce they offer very difficult to pick one to much choice. The house wine was also very good.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank nathaliecaumartin
Jacksonville, Florida
“Cuisine For Your Taste Buds”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2013

I've Tried Several Of Their Entrees; But One Of My Favorites Is There Gnocci Sorrentina, Which Is Homemade Ricotta Dumplings, With Marinara, Mozzorella, And Fresh Basil Sauce. It's Delicious. The Service Is Excellent, Most Of The Waitpersons Are Very Attentive, And Friendly. Overall I Had A Wonderful Experience There!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Leslie C
Akron, Ohio, United States
“Friendly Staff, Good Service, and Great Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2013

Friends took us to Benito's, and we loved it. We loved it so much that we went back a second time in less than a week. You get large portions reasonably priced of very good Italian dishes. Between the four of us, we tried seven different dishes in our two visits. Each was very good, but the chicken picata was outstanding. There are a lot of other dishes on the menu that sound appealing, so we have to go back to try them all.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Harry C
Cleveland, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very Yummy! Great experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2013

I went with my boyfriend, his sister and her husband when we were on vacation in Jacksonville. I googled a nearby Italian restaurant and Benito's came up. We went and it was great! It was a late on a Sunday night and we were the only people there surprisingly! As an appetizer we had the fried ravioli, it was so good!!! I ordered the tortellini and cream sauce which was great! My boyfriend had the chicken parmesaen, which was not only awesome but a huge portion! His sister got the egg plant parmesaen, I am not a fan of egg plant really, but this was super good! She is a vegetarian and said it was very good egg plant, and I would consider her a food snob! All in all the food and the service was great! I would recommend this for sure! It seems very authentic and family owned! GO!

• Visited March 2013