“Great Indian Food”

Ranked #178 of 2,013 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: Indian, Wine Bar
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Buffet, Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Description: Enjoy delicious Indian cuisine in a warm comfortable atmosphere with an abundance of friendly service and smiles. Lunch Buffet: Tuesday thru Friday from 11:30 AM to 2:30 PM GRAND BUFFET: Saturday AND Sunday from 11:30 AM TO 3:00 PM Dinner: Sunday, Tuesday thru Thursday from 5 pm to 10 PM Friday and Saturday from 5 pm to 10:30 PM *Sorry, we are closed on Mondays*
Miami
“Great Indian Food”
Reviewed May 25, 2013

This restaurant offers a buffet for about $8 on weekdays and $10 on weekends. The buffet is only available until around 3:00PM. We ate here for dinner so we missed the buffet. We ordered two chicken dishes (came with white rice) and an onion naan. The food is delicious!

St. Augustine, Florida
“They forgot the rice”
Reviewed May 20, 2013 via mobile

I have ordered food to go from India House on several occasions, but at least twice they have failed to include the rice that should come with the order. When I get home and take the food out of the bag, I find that the rice is missing, which is extremely irritating. I don't live near India House, so driving back to get the items they forgot to give me is out of the question. The meal is not enjoyable without rice, and When they forget to put it in the bag, I feel like I paid for something I didn't recieve. They have also forgotten to include the sauces that come with the samosas on at least one occasion. It will be a long while before I go back there, because I don't trust them to get the order right.

Jacksonville Beach, Florida
“Best Indian Experience in Jax”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

India House HAS many qualities most Indian restaurants do not have: cleanliness, great food, nice size dining area, quality seating and decor, and pleasant waiters. However, the waiters do NOT have a clue how to be a good waiter. (The wait staff will do whatever is asked of them...you just have to ask.) I am pleased Jacksonville has India House. Since we now have a good Indian restaurant in our hometown, we don't have to search as much for Indian restaurants when we travel.

Jacksonville
“Nice Suprise.”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

5 of us dined here ladt night. All 5 dishes were amazing. Food better than many of the DC area restaurants. We had chicken tikka, lamb vindaloo, lamb korma, mixed tikka grill and muglai murg. Dinner averaged between $13-15. This one is not to be missed.

• Visited April 2013
DFW
“Outstanding!”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

Probably some of the best Indian food I've ever had. My co-worker and I both ordered the Maharaja Non-vegetarian platter, which had Chicken Tikka Masala, Lamb Curry, Samosa, and many other things that I don't know by name. The lamb curry was my favorite on the plate, but the spinach and the lentil dish was a close second. Just heaven on earth. The service was perfect and it was a very enjoyable evening. I hope to be back here many times on my next trips.

Visited February 2013