“Nice place to watch games”

Boston's Restaurant & Sports Bar
Ranked #774 of 2,097 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed July 21, 2014

I was there during Brazil World Cup and I liked the place. There are many displays to watch games. Good food and beer. All staff are nice.

1  Thank ElcioI

Reviewed July 16, 2014

While there are many options, the nachos with steak gets me every time. I love their summer menu, it is nice to have a change. The service is great!

1  Thank debbie e
Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

It was our first time at a Boston pizza restaurant. We were very disappointed. The service was very poor. Our server appeared very disinterested. She did not even come give us refills on our drinks. It took a very long time for the food to come out. I had the Florentine pizza which was actually the best thing we had. My Husband had the meat lasagna; it did not have much flavor. The ground beef had a piece of bone in it. The kids had the burger sliders which were okay. It was $40 for the four of us. $14 for a bad lasagna is too much to pay. We will never stop at this food chain again.

Reviewed April 23, 2014

Did not cook my steak right. It was not the way I ordered it. Cole slaw was nasty not flavored with theintended iingredients to make it good.

Reviewed March 25, 2014 via mobile

Stopped for a quick business lunch. Service was quick, prices are ok and the food is good. A great combination. Nothing spectacular but a solid choice.