“Fantastic Pasta”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed May 30, 2013

So I was a little surprised at the pasta selection that this restaurant provides. I decided to go with the spicy chicken and my boyfriend had the Cajun pasta. Both are winners! It came with a breadstick too. When I was done eating my pasta, because I was so full, you couldn't even tell that I made a dent in my plate and I'm not a dainty eater, LOL. We did have an appetizer before our meal came, the nachos. Those were some of the tastiest nacho I have ever had. The way they make them you are guaranteed to have some of each topping on every chip. They were really good. The waiter was fair but you will get that anywhere. He was polite, just not a real go getter. The bar area was nice, a different sports even on each TV. Would definitely return, I really want to try out some of the pizza selection they have too!

There are newer reviews for Boston's Restaurant & Sports Bar

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Went for a few beers. Good selection on tap. Had nice selection from local breweries. Ordered chips and dip. Dip was good but chips, pretty nasty. Tasted like they were deep fried in rancid oil.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

sat at the bar and was made to feel very welcome - like I had been there a dozen times before.

Great place to watch sports ... had 2 hockey games, 2 basketball and a baseball game gonig concurrently

Reviewed March 9, 2013

Let me start by saying the food was really good. My husband had the ribs and I had a cajun chicken pasta, both excellent. We ate in the bar area instead of the dining room. It was a bit noisy, but that is to be expected in a sports bar. We also had a couple of drinks while with our food and let me say the bartender really knows how to make good drinks. Our waiter could have been a little more attentive, but he was too busy re-connecting with friends that were in town. Fortunately for us, there was a nice lady waitress that picked up his slack. She was great and we tried to tip her separately to show how much we appreciated her taking care of us but she would not have it. We tried to explain that we had tipped our waiter but also wanted to show our appreciation to her too, but she still refused. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone visiting the area.

Reviewed March 5, 2013

Nice chain resaurant with decent prices and our bartender gal was very nice, frendly & attentive! I wish I knew her name, she loves & grew up with car racing and we watched the race on the tv 3/3/2017. The food, amoshee, pricing & service was good, and we'll stop in gain sometime!

2  Thank Donna S