“It was all right.”

Ranked #52 of 168 things to do in Jacksonville
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“It was all right.”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

Definately for younger kids to run free. It was my daughters birthday, and when we got there, there were several birthday parties going on, and all the kids meshed and ram free. Kind of like an indoor playground.

4 Thank MrsArthi08

Columbus, Ohio
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“Great time, kids really enjoyed it!”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

I took all 5 of my kids there ages ranging from 2-15 and we all had a great time! I can see the complaints about the cleanliness of this place, but its no worse than a park or play place… I wouldn’t really call it a “museum” I would say more of an interactive place where your kids can play and really use their imagination! There was a pirate ship, grocery store, diner, space area, stage complete with costumes, puppet show, toddler area, fire truck/and fire house, ambulance, post office, bank and even a place to roll around in wheel chairs and try to play basketball in them! It was a very cool, inexpensive place to take my kids on a cooler day in Florida!

4 Thank Amberlee W
Jacksonville, Florida, Usa
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Good children time.”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

I dreaded when my child wanted to go, I felt it was outdated and not very sanitized. But my daughter loved going, so that is why we went. They need to update it. I cringed when she wanted to dress up with costumes that were tried on by hundreds of snotty nosed kids. I can say however that she never got sick after visiting.

4 Thank Barbara C
Jacksonville, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Sad and Dirty”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

I was excited about taking my 2 1/2 year old to a hands on museum but this place was depressing. It has a lot of potential and plenty of activities but it looks like it hasn't been updated (or cleaned) since it opened. Every time my daughter tried to play with something there seemed to be broken pieces or parts missing. The car wheels don't roll, the stuffed animals were missing eyes, the dress-up was so gross we just skipped that part, the ball pit was half filled and most of the balls were broken in half. It made me sad because it could be awesome if it got a make over and some halfway decent upkeep. I understand that renovations can be expensive but how hard is it to throw away broken toys, fix the flickering lights and water stained ceiling and play some happier music?

12 Thank kyleighdaigle
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Go Elsewhere.”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

Where do I start? I had driven past this place a number of times before actually going. From the outside the structure looked run down and unkept. I thought the inside might be different from what I saw on the inside. It was similar, things were unorganized and unkept. Several items were either incomplete or broken. There was a half empty play ball area. A basketball area with wheelchairs and deflated balls. Very disorganized with a staff that seemed to be there only to collect your admission and do little else. Save your money folks, there are plenty of other places to spend your afternoon.

10 Thank FCDave