“Good Vietnamese Food”

Pho King Noodles
Ranked #229 of 2,111 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed August 9, 2014

My family and I first tried the banh mi here. We were hooked from then on. They have a great deal of buy 5 get 1 free. We get three ready to eat and have three made with veggies separate for the next day. Pop them in the oven for about 5 minutes and add the veggies and they make a great lunch. We have tried the Bun Bo Hue and Pho Dac Biet. The broth is clear and delicious for both. Whenever I or my family have a craving for some of the Vietnamese noodle soups or the banh mi's, this is our go-to place.

2  Thank Minh T

Reviewed March 25, 2014

I love to go here anytime it is cold and damp. I have never been disappointed any time I go there. Not fancy just good.

1  Thank Robert R
Reviewed December 12, 2013

Had lunch here while going to Mayo Clinc. My Pho was very good to me. Wife had Banh Mi which she said was excellent. Good service. Lot of customers were eating Pho on a cool rainy day and they looked like they were all enjoying it. Would return.

1  Thank mailman62
Reviewed December 9, 2013

I enjoy this for lunch their soups are always very good.
I go there once a month or so. I also like the wrap with shrimp and mint leaves.

1  Thank Robert R
Reviewed November 11, 2013 via mobile

I've been there about 4-6 times, mostly when craving for Vietnamese food and cannot make at home. Won't knock my socks off, but will do justice when Mom out of town.

1  Thank ngofilter