“incredible night!”

Alhambra Theatre & Dining
palm city
“incredible night!”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

We were SO IMPRESSED! We found out about this wonderful place on tripadvisor and after reading the reviews, we knew we wanted to see for ourselves. EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT! It was the first "fancy" restaurant and the first play we were going to see as a family with our 8 yr old daughter and we were all very excited. We saw Phantom on Saturday night and had amazing seats right up front on the left of the stage in row A. The cast was literally in front of us. The food was delicious! The staff was pleasant and the atmosphere was animated and friendly. The performance was so moving and captivating my daughter didn't want to move until the intermission! We were so entranced by the excellent performances, the costumes and the story that we all laughed, cried and didn't want it to end! We are so grateful to have been able to enjoy such a wonderful evening in such an impressive establishment. Thanks to all who breathed new life into this great place and all who make it what it is today. We will definitely be coming back! Bravo!!!

Jacksonville
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Okay food wonderful show”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

I went when they were running Annie and the show was AMAZING. I loved being up front but truly you have a good view of the show from anywhere. The food was pricey for the quality. Just so so with not many options.

1 Thank travelwright2010
Jacksonville, Florida
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Cultural and Culinary Oasis in Jacksonville”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

Saw "Phantom" at the Alhambra- our first visit there. Food was excellent---ticket price would have been worth it for the meal alone. My meal included chili shrimp, an excellent arugula salad with fruit, prime rib with vegetables, and cheesecake that was heavenly.My daughters also had she-crab bisque, seafood newberg and pasta and were all pleased with the food-- and the portions are also quite generous. Being fairly new to Jacksonville, I don't know the history of this place, but we could not have been more pleased with the food and atmosphere. The staff and management are very friendly and the service is outstanding. You can tell they are really going all out to make this a top class theater. And the show! Outstanding acting, music, costumes,sets, and special effects-- very well done! I am definitely considering season tickets for next year!

Jacksonville, Florida
“Remember me”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

Wonderful meal and settings but terrible show. My husband and I went to the Remember Me show and left at the intermission. Disappointing performance. Have seen far better quality in the High schools I used to teach at

Central Florida, Florida
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 88 helpful votes
“Food and Service are Excellent”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

The new owners have remodeled and brought the entire place up to date. They have a new chef who is outstanding. The food and service were excellent.

Visited September 2012