“Bad, bad, bad :(”

Osaka Japanese Steak House
Ranked #1,202 of 2,049 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: Japanese
Description: Family oriented. Entertainment during the preparation of food. Great Customer Service. Good locale and reasonable prices.
Reviewed August 16, 2012 via mobile

Ordered pink lady roll, the crab was actually rotten, I almost threw up, and I am sick to my stomach now. The cook said the crab was frozen and could not have been bad, but there was actual mold on the crab where you could see I bit into it...never again will we go there. I ordered a California roll, glad it never came. Service was pretty bad as well, not at all like a resturaunt, more like I could have gone and fixed myself a sandwich, which would have been a better choice. Please don't go here, there is a better place at the other end of oakleaf called Akaya Grill, the people there are really nice, my 2 yr old son loves it there too, and food is excellent, I wish we went there instead, but we were getting home late and stopped by on our way...we chose poorly. At least they refunded the bad roll.

There are newer reviews for Osaka Japanese Steak House

Reviewed July 7, 2012 via mobile

Ok food but there is another sushi place that is just as good and serves it up fast.