“Great place to have a healthy dinner”
Review of Seasons 52

Seasons 52
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 2,057 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: American, Contemporary, Healthy
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: SR 9A and JT Butler Boulevard
Description: Located in St. Johns Town Center back in October of 2011. Features seasonally inspired cooking with every item less than 475 calories.
Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

I have been here on three occasion. One is better than the next. I enjoy the entertainment they have in the lounge on weekends. The flat bread appetizer is great!! If your looking for a healthy meal at a fair price. Check out Seasons 52

Reviewed July 21, 2013

We have been to this restaurant several times including business functions. This was the first time service was not good at all. Not sure if it was the time at 2pm on Saturday of new employee; not sure but service was not good from the refill of drinks, to waiting 15' on the desert and then the check!

Reviewed July 17, 2013

The food is much better in the Fort Lauderdale and Boca stores. I had the grilled scallops and had to send them back as they were undercooked. Instead of making a fresh dish, they reheated the original plate.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

I am always reluctant to go to chain restaurants, but this time I was invited (we were a party of 6), and I had to.
Little did I know.
This restaurant is located in St John's Mall, in a somewhat secluded area.
First good impression: there is a complementary valet parking.
Second impression: the premises are nice, with a bar on one side and many booths. Live music at the bar.
The menu is inspiring, with dishes changing with the season. Further, they claim most of items are less than 475 calories. True or not? Hard to verify, but being health conscious, I just like the idea of a restaurant which shares some values.
What about prices?
I found them reasonable, not specially on the cheap side but nothing was overpriced.
Correction: their wine list was seriously overpriced, in consideration of many, many unknown wines worth in my opinion $30-$50 and offered at $50-$70.
This being said, what about the food?
For starters, we had an assortment of 4 different flatbreads. All of them absolutely delicious.
I would go back to this restaurant, only for this.
For the Entrées, some of us had "Maui Tuna Crunch" and loved it, others had "Caramelized Grilled Sea Scallops" and said it was flawless.
When we saw the desserts, we could not skip them. Their "Mini Indulgences" are absolutely fabulous.
The service was good, professional and helpful.
Overall, the only reason why I do not give a 5 star rating is, because it is part of a chain.
I am aware it is a somewhat biased judgment but I can't help it.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

We dined at Seasons 52 in Jacksonville, FL and had a wonderful meal with great service. This restaurant was featuring a wine tasting plus an appetizer pairing which was a great value. The Sea Scallops were amazing and the salmon salad was excellent. The wait staff and management are on top of their game. We will be returning to Seasons 52.