“If you want a great dinning experience, this is a must!”
Review of Seasons 52

Seasons 52
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 2,075 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: American, Contemporary, Healthy
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: SR 9A and JT Butler Boulevard
Description: Located in St. Johns Town Center back in October of 2011. Features seasonally inspired cooking with every item less than 475 calories.
Reviewed March 13, 2013 via mobile

Service, place, food, overall experience is all 5 stars. The place is decorated nicely. The hosts are extremely friendly and happy to greet you. The table was set nicely and clean when we were sat, which if you dine out a lot--this is huge, a lot of timer the seats have crumbs and are sticky. Our server was extremely knowledgable about the menu, which seasonaly changed 4 times a year and they have a weekly menu that changes 52 times a year. We ate for lunch and it is a must that you try their flatbread! It was a wonderful starter. If you're a wino, phenomenal selection. Their kitchen is open view which I love restaurants like this! We will defiantly have to come back to one. Kudos Darden for a wonderful chain restaurant.

Reviewed March 8, 2013

It's been a year since we last went to Season's 52. Again, we arrived early in the evening to meet our daughter after work. The place was empty when we arrived. The wait-staff are always cheerful and helpful. I had the venison. It was really good. My wife had the vegetable medaly. Everyone loved their meals. This place is just consistently good. Our waitress recommended great beers & wine. I guess it's not for everybody but judging from the crowd that arrived by the time we left this is still a real local favorite. I'm glad it's here in JAX.

Reviewed March 5, 2013

The last few reviews pretty much capture this restaurant. Our waitress was wonderful - efficient and pleasant, recommended a fine wine and went out of her way to double check that my husband's dishes were gluten free. My crab-corn chowder was not as tasty as the one I had at Primi Piatti, but everything else was excellent. The salmon was perfectly cooked, and the salad was refreshing and ample, the greens filled with mango, jicama and pineapple with.

The fact that they use seasonal food makes everything fresher and more delicious. Perhaps nicest of all, they have a variety of menus for special diets: gluten-free, lactose free, garlic free, vegan, vegetarian, and low sodium. Check out the main menu (without the daily specials) at www.seasons52.com.

Reviewed March 5, 2013 via mobile

Great place for a drink and appetizer as the atmosphere is beautiful. Its a shame their main meals are horrible. I have tried the venison, fish and stuffed poblano. The venison had this horrible meat sauce that tasted like dog food. My husband agreed. I have eaten here 3 times and am sorry to say I will not go back. If you are looking for the best lo cal meal go across the street to Brio and order their Salmon. It is incredible! I have ordered it twice in 2 different cities. Perfect each time. Sorry Seasons, I really want to like you.

1  Thank Patty O
Reviewed February 26, 2013

They change the menu with the seasons so there is always something new and fresh. Nothing on the menu is over 475 calories, yet you still have a lot of food on the plate.
They have always honored my reservation without ever having to wait, even on a busy Saturday night. There is a lively bar crowd with a piano player on the weekends. I love it here.