“We love this place”

Tijuana Flats
Ranked #341 of 1,995 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The "Anything Goes" approach to food, wall art, hot sauce & life in general.
Jacksonville, Florida
“We love this place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2012

This is our favorite place to get Mexican food in town. We go there several times a month. It is very clean, the service is outstanding, and the prices are reasonable. I wouldn't say it is the best Mexican food I have ever had but it is good. Even though it is located in a strip mall, it has a great atmosphere and it is always packed. I highly recommend it.

• Visited March 2012
TijuanaFlats, Public Relations Manager at Tijuana Flats, responded to this review, August 2, 2012
Thanks for the feedback and recommendation, @suzyqtwo! We appreciate it and hope you come back soon!

Veracruz, Mexico
“One of my personal favorites...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2012

The service is always stellar. The food taste solid as if it were made from fresh ingredients. They have a huge selection of hot sause if your into that. The atmosphere is best described as playful comic book style graphics painted all over the walls. The dinning room was clean and the staff did a great job cleaning/clearing tables. The only thing I disliked about my entire experience is they don't give you a receipt. I would definately recommend it for casual lunch or dinner when you want your food quickly. Portions are adequate, two tacos is enough for me.

Thanks for the review, @waterproofpanda! We're thrilled you call Tijuana Flats one of your favorites. Come back soon!
Jacksonville, Florida
“Great Tex-Mex”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2011

We went to this new location and they did a fantastic job even though they had only been opened for a week--no opening pains. My hubby had the Megajuana steak burrito and had it "wet". It was very filling, tasty and he will definitely have it again. I had the veggie and black bean burrito and it was very good. We also had the chips and queso and the chips were crispy, light and salty. I especially enjoyed the sauce bar: so many sauces to choose from. Definitely a repeat dining spot.

Visited October 2011
Thanks for the review, Kerry! We appreciate it and hope you come back soon!
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
“Great flavor plus big portions!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2011

What an awesome surprise. There is something for everyone. Healthy options galore and plenty of nachos and queso for those of us not watching our waistline. The customer service is 2nd to none! I'll be back for sure.

Thanks for the feedback, @Soki816! We're happy to hear you enjoy the healthy options and customer service. Tijuana Flats hopes to see you again soon!