“Better than ChickFila”

Zaxby's
Ranked #959 of 2,075 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed January 4, 2013

Love Zaxby's! When it's time to get some fast food chicken in the states, Zaxby's is the first place that I look for. The niblers are sooooooo good. And the Zax sauce makes it awesome.

1  Thank BrendanWenzel

Reviewed December 18, 2012

The food was bland and soggy, service was poor, tables were dirty and dingy. This was my first and last visit to a Zaxby's.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

My first visit to any Zaxby's and I was impressed. It is quick and easy fast food on the road and it was tasty. I think one thing that really stood out in my mind is the cleanliness of the restaurant. I believe it is a new location, but beyond that if the associate I saw working there while I was eating is an example of their methods, I will return.
As I was a new customer, the associate walked me through what was available...what was good, what was currently on special. I settled for a buffalo chicken salad that was very tasty.
While I was eating, she came out to refill the iced tea dispensers and clean up the condiments area. When I say she cleaned up, she certainly did. Many establishments the run a rag around to mop up the worst of it and that is all. She cleaned all the regular surfaces, then all the horizontal surfaces and even the underneath sections of bins above. This was not closing time. This was just an early afternoon spruce up and I was impressed.
It was my first visit to Zaxby's, but it will not be my last.

1  Thank SteveFromPA
Reviewed June 24, 2012

The only reason I didn't give Zaxby's all 5's is because the restaurant is FREEZING cold. My entire family shivered throughout lunch! Great food and great service, though!

1  Thank GBWeible
Reviewed November 9, 2011

Zaxby's has really good fast food and excellent iced tea. My go-to item is the Kickin' Chicken Meal and it always has just the right amount of spicy sauce and cool Ranch dressing. It is always filling and takes care of my fast food chicken cravings. My husband prefers the large Finger Plate and loves the Zax sauce. The chicken is always perfectly breaded/fried and the french fries are always hot and delicious. Two thumbs way up for Zaxby's.

1  Thank Kerry500