“Nice beer selection” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse

BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse
Ranked #69 of 1,983 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Business meetings, Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Sarasota, Florida
“Nice beer selection”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2013

Nice beer selection, friendly staff, reasonably priced food, with a tasty selection of lower calorie meals. I had the Buffalo Burger with Slaw. I normally HATE slaw, but this being low-cal I hoped it wouldn't have mayo and it didn't. Ask for some Cholula from your server to spice it up a little.

• Visited July 2013

Jacksonville, Florida
“Nice Place to Eat”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2013

Great service and great food. Our server brought beer samples to help with our decision. BJ's has a great atmosphere.

• Visited June 2013
Massachusettes
“~~ Awesome Restaurant ~~”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2013

We had the best lunch this past Memorial weekend at BJ's .. I had the Hawaiian Mahi Mahi and my husband had the Ranch Chicken Club with fresh avacado... OMG... 'Party in my mouth".. both meals were delicious. They had some tasty drink specials too... I had a peach Margarita and a Strawberry lemonade... the Indy race was on and we were in heaven.... Great lunch experience.

Visited May 2013
St. Augustine, Florida
“2/3”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2013

My third visit to Bjs was Sunday, May 18, 2013 at 1:30pm. Outdoor seating. I wanted my boyfriend to try the avocado egg rolls, as we both adore avocado. We also ordered the stuffed mushrooms and the Thai style wontons. Everything was amazing. He loved it, too. The wontons were my favorite, even exceeding the eggrolls. I ordered the Jeremiah Red and he ordered the Pale Ale and we both really enjoyed out meal. Total was around 30$. Pros: I like the industrial decor inside. The small bites portion allows you to try apps for about half the cost of a full size. Those wontons came as a set of 3 with a delicious dipping sauce and were less than 4$. The mushrooms came as an order of 6 and were the same price. Cons: Not for this visit. (My previous visit, I ordered the BBQ Pizza and was quite disappointed that there were only 5 chicken cubes on the whole pizza. There were slices with no chicken on them at all, so I would not recommend the BBQ pizza.) ***Ladies: be careful if wearing heels. I found the hardwood floors slippery with my heels)

• Visited May 2013
Jacksonville, Florida
“Good food...great location”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2013

All I can say is that BJ's is at an excellent location right in the entrance of the ever so popular Town Center. I've been there a few times for lunch on a weekday and it is teeming with customers. That's a good sign. I've always had a salad over there and it's a large portion and always been very good. The building is vast and very spacious. I can see it bustling on Game Day especially with the LCD TV's clearly visible from every standpoint and a fully stocked liquor bar. This place reminds me of the old Hops Restaurant which I loved and a typical Ale House. It's also very similar to Seven Bridges just less than a mile away from this joint. So if you liked either of those places, you'll enjoy this place too.

• Visited March 2013