“Nice Place to Eat”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Great service and great food. Our server brought beer samples to help with our decision. BJ's has a great atmosphere.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

We had the best lunch this past Memorial weekend at BJ's .. I had the Hawaiian Mahi Mahi and my husband had the Ranch Chicken Club with fresh avacado... OMG... 'Party in my mouth".. both meals were delicious. They had some tasty drink specials too... I had a peach Margarita and a Strawberry lemonade... the Indy race was on and we were in heaven.... Great lunch experience.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

My third visit to Bjs was Sunday, May 18, 2013 at 1:30pm. Outdoor seating. I wanted my boyfriend to try the avocado egg rolls, as we both adore avocado. We also ordered the stuffed mushrooms and the Thai style wontons. Everything was amazing. He loved it, too. The wontons were my favorite, even exceeding the eggrolls. I ordered the Jeremiah Red and he ordered the Pale Ale and we both really enjoyed out meal. Total was around 30$. Pros: I like the industrial decor inside. The small bites portion allows you to try apps for about half the cost of a full size. Those wontons came as a set of 3 with a delicious dipping sauce and were less than 4$. The mushrooms came as an order of 6 and were the same price. Cons: Not for this visit. (My previous visit, I ordered the BBQ Pizza and was quite disappointed that there were only 5 chicken cubes on the whole pizza. There were slices with no chicken on them at all, so I would not recommend the BBQ pizza.) ***Ladies: be careful if wearing heels. I found the hardwood floors slippery with my heels)

Reviewed May 20, 2013

All I can say is that BJ's is at an excellent location right in the entrance of the ever so popular Town Center. I've been there a few times for lunch on a weekday and it is teeming with customers. That's a good sign. I've always had a salad over there and it's a large portion and always been very good. The building is vast and very spacious. I can see it bustling on Game Day especially with the LCD TV's clearly visible from every standpoint and a fully stocked liquor bar. This place reminds me of the old Hops Restaurant which I loved and a typical Ale House. It's also very similar to Seven Bridges just less than a mile away from this joint. So if you liked either of those places, you'll enjoy this place too.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

Tried this place for the first time as I was invited to a coworker's birthday party and this was the spot chosen. The atmosphere was pretty nice. Unique and very busy, our waiter did a great job showing off her expertise about beer and ale.

We were there really to drink and laugh together so those came to us rather quickly unlike the food that seemed to be very slow coming out and was nothing really to write home about. That being said, I'd go again although at the St. John's Town Center, there's better places to hang out at IMHO.