“Favorite Chain Restaurant”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

Can't say enough about BJ's... Awesome food, great service, and kid friendly. Personally have not ever had a bad meal at any of the locations I have eaten at from central Fl up to Jacksonville location and any in between.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

I have tried this place twice in the past three months once for dinner and once for lunch. The location is ideal but its pretty average.

Pros
*Nice dining room
*ample outside seating
*Great homemade brews

Cons
*unattentive service staff (both trips)
*both times my meal was overcooked
*the second time i came in for dinner the server asked me three times if i would like another drink i told him yes all three times and he never brought it.

Overall i love the Jerimiah red ale and local brews but dislike service. This place could be so great and i wouldnt mind paying the prices if the food wasn't subpar as well as the staff.

Reviewed May 5, 2013

This was our first time at the BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse in Jacksonville, FL. We met our friends there at the bar. Our first impression was that it was very busy, which is a good thing. The restaurant had layout was open and the atmosphere seemed nice. Also, the bar area had a lot of seating and a few tables as well.

Everyone enjoyed the appetizer and their main entrees as well. So based on this first visit, I would rate the service and quality of food pretty high and will definitely return. This is a nice restaurant located near the Town Center Shopping District.

Reviewed May 4, 2013

Not sure why so many people gave this place great reviews. There are far better restaurants at the Town Center. I went when it first opened and the service was horrible and the food was so-so. Figured maybe it was growing pains. I've been to other locations and they were awesome. Went again for a friends birthday and it was just okay. I also had a calzone like another person posted and it was COLD in the center. Ice cold. I sent it back which I never do. They were very nice about it which was great. They made a new one and it was much better. The manager was apologetic and nice. The service is much better now but nothing has improved on the food since the first time I went. I will not go back to the Town Center BJ's again.

Reviewed April 30, 2013 via mobile

Service w as great..food was really good to we have had dinner and lunch hrre three or so times consistent on food and service...give them a try when at town center