“Nice afterwork spot”

BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #87 of 2,181 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 30, 2013 via mobile

Service w as great..food was really good to we have had dinner and lunch hrre three or so times consistent on food and service...give them a try when at town center

Reviewed April 2, 2013

In town on vacation, and I was looking for a place to watch Elite 8 games and grab dinner. I chose BJ's, and was not disappointed. Plenty of TVs to watch the game, great selection of beer on tap. I got the sliders and the strawberry beignet for dessert, both were great. Very friendly staff as well. I will definitely stop again when I'm back in town.

Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

Based on other reviews and things I heard I expected more from this place. The atmosphere was good...That is about all that was good for me. I ordered an original calzone after the waitress told me the place started out as a pizza kind of restaurant so I figured they knew their pizza and calzones if this was their roots. Probably the worst calzone I've ever been served. The dough and presentation were terrible, filling and inside were so-so at best and not very plentiful.

1  Thank CMCTville
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Found this place by accident. Just driving naround and saw this Brewhouse and decided to stop. WOW, we stopped dueing happy hour and they had a great selections of brewa T 1/2 PRICE. We had their potato skins, fabulous, and I had some of their local brews. We also had their deep dish pizza, again fantastic. All were included in the happy hour deal. A very great experience. Server was very bubbly and a help with the selection and local area attractions.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Stopped here last weekend and really enjoyed our lunch. My companion had a bowl of minestrone soup & a turkey burger. Both were excellent! I had the Cobb salad which was very good too. Our server was attentive and helpful. And she kept our water glasses full!! Nice place to eat outside with your friends or family. We will definitely eat here again.