“Very Nice Lunch”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Stopped here last weekend and really enjoyed our lunch. My companion had a bowl of minestrone soup & a turkey burger. Both were excellent! I had the Cobb salad which was very good too. Our server was attentive and helpful. And she kept our water glasses full!! Nice place to eat outside with your friends or family. We will definitely eat here again.

Reviewed March 13, 2013

First, they brew their own beer. For me, that already gives a four star review. They get a five star because their beer was great (Hopstorm IPA especially) and the classic burger I had was one of the best burgers I've eaten.
Going to add this place to my rotation on my business trips.

Reviewed March 5, 2013

We have gone several times. The food is great and the service matches. Your 1st hard part will be trying to decide what to eat. I guess that is why we return. You will either want to bring some of your meal home so you have room for desert or you will need to pass until your next visit. No skimpy plates here. If you have not gone before you will want look up the menu online or request extra time to make your food selections. No matter what the ending decision is you won't be disappointed. I appreciated the manager stopping by and asking how things were and how the food was. They aren't out looking for attention, but return customers. Glad to see another one is being built by the airport.

Reviewed February 28, 2013

Great tasting food for a good price. Like the atmosphere and the array of beers was fun to try.
Staff are friendly and helpful. Service times are good and the food is well prepared.
Would eat there again.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

I've been here a few times for lunch and after work drinks. I love their menu as there is something for everyone from a light bite to a full meal. They also have a full service bar and the bar itself is big and long for lots of seating. It is a very casual place right on the edge of the St. Johns Town Center.