“Crew fishing and shorting the trip1 1/2 hours”

Majesty Deep Sea Fishing at Monty's Marina
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Crew fishing and shorting the trip1 1/2 hours”
Reviewed December 9, 2012

The creeks the best thing of this trip. The first mate bo was great, we caught some fish but the majority of keeper fish caught were by the crew. One of the crew was even fishing ontop of us and got frustrated when his line got tangled with customers. The trip was scheduled to be from 7-4 but left at 7:10 and got back at 2:50. The crew was great but I will never use this charter again!

5 Thank Jshep85

Atlanta, Georgia
39 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“Fun fishing with a nice group of crew”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

I had never been on this boat before but my niece goes on it at least 2 times a yea r and has been for the past 4 years. The crew is great and will go out of their way to make you feel welcome. A ton of fish are caught and some too small to keep and some people catch more than others but that comes with the saying of "Going Fishing" NOT "Going Catching". The boat was very clean. We took our food and drinks on but they did have things to purchase on the boat. At times so many were catching fish that it was hard for the crew to get to everyone but I thought that was a good problem to have. More the most part, everyone was respectful of each other. I would definately go out with this crew again. The crew is young and energetic and really want you to catch fish and see you smile when you pull a big one in.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Beth W
Jacksonville, Florida
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Excellent fishing, crew and fun!”
Reviewed August 2, 2012

We are on our fifth or sixth visit with holly and crew. They work hard to make sure to be in good spots are super nice, the boat is super clean, they will make you lunch, and clean and bag your string of fish. Awesome!

Seneca, sc
43 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 69 helpful votes
“Average fishing trip -nothing special”
Reviewed July 29, 2012

We went fishing on the Majesty and had a good time. We caught lot of fish but about two thirds were not legal size to keep but they were fun to catch. There were some really nice amberjacks caught on the trip but unfortunately we didnt catch any. The ones catching those obviously knew the deckhands and had different baits than the rest of us. The boat was full with about 45 or 50 people fishing so there were the usual number of tangles. I was not impressed with the deckhands. Everytime I caught a fish I would have to wait several minutes for one of them to come so I just did everything myself. The trip is advertised as 7 am til 4pm but we were back at the dock at 3 pm so we did feel cheated of an hour of fishing. The weather was beautiful and we had a good time but I will probably try a different boat next time I am in the Jacksonville area.

Visited July 2012