“Quaint neighborhood restaurant, great atmosphere, good grub”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Vino's Pizza

Vino's Pizza
Ranked #255 of 1,995 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Jacksonville, Florida
“Quaint neighborhood restaurant, great atmosphere, good grub”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2013

I just love this place. It's a great casual restaurant if you're looking for some good eats with friends or family. Prices are great, especially if you've got one of their coupons. Friendly waitstaff, and comfortable setting. This place is a staple in the San Marco area.

• Visited June 2013

Live Oak, Florida
“Improve the Bread and You Have a Winner”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

My husband had a doctor's appointment today and I asked the receptionist where she recommended for lunch and she said "Vino's". We had the Greek Salad,and lunch special. We choose the Lasagna. The Greek Salad was priced right and it was good. I had better.... but not very often. I was disappointed that they do not offer bread with the salad. The lasagna was awesome. It was flavorful and absolutely yummy. Great deal for $6.99. However, they bake their own bread (like a 9" sub- type). Then they open the bread and add a margarine based oil and some power garlic. Not yummy. They do have Bread Knots which I think they should give instead of their bread. However, if you want them, the cost is $3.75 and the menu doesn't specify for how many. Service: excellent.

Here are the two factors that resulted in an average rating. 1) We over heard the staff arguing.
2). The bread situation. Honestly, the bread was poor quality for an Italian restaurant. Even Texas Toast has more flavor and I tend to avoid bread like that. However, here they make Garlic Knots but do not provide them. My advice. Improve the bread and then your rating will increase.

• Visited April 2013
St. Augustine, Florida
“Great little pizza place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

Heard about this place from a local. I gave it 5 stars not becaue its fancy. Just a great local italian place. I didn't try the pasta but the pizza was great. Super service. Reasonably priced. Thursday night is a buffet for $8.99 and trivia. $6.99 lunch buffet all week. You can tell these people take pride in the food the serve. A great find in the San Marco area. I will definitely be back.

1 Thank CaptainKim
Missouri
“Disappointing 2+ Stars”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2013

Husband had Pizza, I had Tortellini. If I had have made this at home, it would have tasted 10 times better. - And trust me...I'm not a good cook.

• Visited February 2013
Pauline, SC
“Awesome staff and service!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

The pizza and salads were yummy but what I most have to say is that the staff was very accommodating for our large group. The service was friendly, fast and great! The prices can't be beat here, either. Would definitely recommend.