“Disappointing 2+ Stars”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed February 23, 2013

Husband had Pizza, I had Tortellini. If I had have made this at home, it would have tasted 10 times better. - And trust me...I'm not a good cook.

1  Thank Babybear13

Reviewed February 10, 2013

The pizza and salads were yummy but what I most have to say is that the staff was very accommodating for our large group. The service was friendly, fast and great! The prices can't be beat here, either. Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

The crust is to die for. They make it crispy which is what my wife and I like. We do not like pizzas that collapse and fall apart. A great place to eat pizza for sure.

Reviewed January 14, 2013

We stayed in downtown Jacksonville for the Gator Bowl over New Year's weekend. On New Year's Eve, we were looking for somewhere close and found Vino's Pizza.

We were surprised that they weren't very busy (though, who really goes out for pizza on New Year's Eve). The atmosphere was casual cafe like, but the food and service were outstanding.

We started off with an order of garlic knots. These were very tender and flavorful and a much larger portion than we expected which was good since we had our teenage sons with us. I ordered the lasagna and was very pleased with the choice. The pasta sauce that covered the lasagna was wonderful and seemed hand crafted in the kitchen. We also ordered three pizzas, including the greek which was unique and loved by both my wife and son.

The service couldn't have been better. Two servers both waited on us in turn and did a really nice job. When we ordered the greek pizza, they accidentally brought us a greek salad (which we kept on the house) and quickly delivered our greek pizza.

As a nice final surprise, our server brought out some strawberry syrup topped fried dough balls with powdered sugar, complements of the kitchen!

Of the half dozen or so meals we at in Jacksonville, this was by far our favorite.

Reviewed December 31, 2012 via mobile

Thanks baby girl great serv ice! Great music too! Happy new years. Such a shame you have to work to 7am. Great chicken sandwhich and pizza!