“Limited gluten free!”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 24, 2012 via mobile

The atmosphere was great and very trendy. The service was average. Waited in line for 8 minutes before the hostess even came. Asked the hostess about there being gluten free options she said yes there are a few. Finally are seated order our drinks and speak to the waiter. He says no there is one choice the fried rice. Mean while several dishes are made with rice noodles but there sauce is per packed aka not fresh and has wheat in it. Since we already ordered the drinks we stayed. I had to eat fried rice but absolutely hate rice because they buy premade sauce. Big let down! I do not recommend for anyone on a gluten free diet. Not to mention 3 dishes, two drinks, one app. cost 69 dollars! What a let down.

Reviewed November 16, 2012

First time visitor on a Thursday night. Wonderfully attentive and and pleasant server. Had a couple of glasses of wine first, then ordered food. Servings with sharing plates came out of the kitchen very quickly - certainly less than 10 minutes. Had the Panang Curry and Drunken Noodles. Order them both at heat level 4. The menu goes to 6, but the server says that it goes up to 8 really. 4 was not very hot, but very tasty. Probably go a bit hotter next time. Both were very good, though the Noodles were better. Definitely will be going back. Two dinners, four glasses of wine - $70 including tip.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

Great hidden gem in Downtown Jacksonville; located above the Burritto Gallery. Lots of choices for great modern Thai food. All the curries are great but I'm partial to the Green Curry. Atmosphere is good and an ideal place to bring a date/spouse etc.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

Unfortunately my experience could have been better, this was my first time at Indochine and I had heard great things about it. The food was very good, nice spice and a generous portion. However our waiter nathan was rude, barely spoke to us and acted as if he was doing us a favor by waiting on us. He actually held his hand out for us to pick up the dirty dishes on the table and for us to hand them to him. Poor service spoiled the overall experience.

1  Thank Kit C
Reviewed October 10, 2012

Some of the best Thai food I have ever had! The soup was outstanding, well worth the $7!! I followed the advice of other reviewers and ordered a "4" on the spicy scale, but this was probably a little too hot for my taste, Service was spotty and unfriendly though. My co-worker ordered hot tea, never came. She also received her rice well after her entree was delivered (had to ask for it twice, we shared in the interim). I think they didn't have enough servers to cover the crowd.