“good breakfast”

Ranked #154 of 2,151 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: American, Diner, Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed March 23, 2012

This was close to our hotel and the food was good, but we had a grumpy waitress, whoose attitude could use some adjustment. I didnt want to ruin the moment for our friends but I could of just went down the road to a take out place instead of having to deal with the wait person.
Not what I consider the best thing when you just wake up-
Other than that worth a try

Reviewed November 4, 2011

Lovely accomodations, friendly staff, not your average menu, many many choices and the pancakes are to die for! they are huge, you really do not need to order more than one. Try the carrot cake pancake, just delish!

Reviewed October 15, 2011

Loved, loved, loved it! We went for breakfast and had a great meal. The service was very good and the food was delicious. My husband had 'The Works' omelet and it was very large with an abundance of meat and cheese and was very tasty. I had the 'Veg'd Out' omelet and it was light and fluffy and filled with delicious vegetables like mushrooms, broccoli and cheese. The decor and the overall atmosphere was very relaxing and they had one of the cleanest restrooms I have ever seen in Jacksonville!

Reviewed October 10, 2011

Great breakfast! Had fresh bowl of fruit that looked like it was just made! Great coffee w/ flavored cream. Omlette came hot, and w/all ingredients I asked for.
! Hate to use this word again but everything was FREASH no heat lamps or pre-made fruit! Yum!