“Lunch is a terrific deal!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Urban Flats Flatbread Company - CLOSED

Cuisines: Italian, Contemporary
Description: Urban Flats Flatbread Company Also urbanflats. net
Description: Urban Flats Flatbread Company Also urbanflats. net
Belfast, Maine
“Lunch is a terrific deal!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2012

This is the second time we've eaten at an Urban Flats and we really enjoy them. The thing is that if you go for lunch it is almost half price! and with the half salad that comes with it, there is enough for another snack. Ask about the lunch special - a flatbread and half salad for $7.99! it's a deal.

• Visited April 2012

“Tries, but doesn't succeed”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2012 via mobile

I want to like this place. I end up running in here a lot with co- workers at lunch. However, the place is just really sterile and the layout leaves a lot to be desired. Sometimes the flatbreads are good and at other times they're not---and it's a mystery how that can be the case. It seems that a signature item should be the one thing that diners can most definitely count on.

Boston
“Friendly, casual and informal with novel food choices”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2012

This is just the place for a relaxed meal,either something light or ir you're really hungry. Prices are good and a happy hour makes them even better. Cheerful, prompt service makes dining even more delightful. Their flbreads do double duty for pizzas and they're good. Just traveling through, but this was a happy discovery thanks to Trip Advisor.

• Visited February 2012
Jacksonville, Florida
“Very nice”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2011

It isn't often that a restaurant is confident enough in the quality of their food that there are no condiments on the table. Not even salt and pepper! In my opinion that confidence is well warranted.
We visited early on a Saturday evening and were shown right to a clean, well lit table in a booth. The hostess gave us a regular menu and the special menu for Saturday evenings. The special was 1 appetizer, 2 entrees (a selection of 4 or 5) and 1 dessert for $20 a very good deal if you like the selections. Unfortunately my boyfriend did not like so we ordered off the regular menu.
I had the French Dip sandwich, $9.75, which is served with a side of their Urban Salad. I have got to say that the french dip was very good. Served on a garlic buttered sub type roll cut on an angle for easy dipping. The au jus was a step up from the usual salty bouillon based dipped usually served in U.S. restaurants. In my opinion however the star of the mean was the Urban Salad. Field green, with golden raisin, sunflower seeds, goat cheese with a "honey white balsamic vinaigrette". I would go back for the salad alone. I was seriously yummy. I drank iced tea with my meal. Good freshly brewed tea.
My boyfriend ordered the Urban Chicken Parmesan, $9.50. He said it was very good and I have to believe it was because it was inhaled long before I could even ask for a small taste.
The portions at Urban Flats are not huge but they are in my opinion adequate.
We both agreed we would be back.

• Visited November 2011