“Very friendly staff, great accomodations”

Hilton Garden Inn Jacksonville Airport
Ranked #17 of 133 Hotels in Jacksonville
Frankfort, United States
“Very friendly staff, great accomodations”
Reviewed January 24, 2014

The Hilton Garden Inn Jacksonville Airport was a great place to stay. We stayed 2 nights, one before our cruise and one after. Close to the airport, so transport time was quick. The complimentary shuttle picked us up when we arrived and dropped us back off the next day to catch the bus for our cruise. Carla, the shuttle driver was extremely friendly and helpful. There is a restaurant called Millhouse across from the hotel that has excellent food and customer service. The shuttle took us there and brought us back. Everyone at this hotel was extremely friendly and the hotel room was very nice and clean. I would highly recommend this hotel if you are staying near the airport in Jacksonville.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

1 Thank Michelle G

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Tallahassee, United States
Reviewed January 23, 2014

Highly recommend this hotel. The staff is probably the friendliest I have ever encountered at a hotel, no lie. I went for a training seminar that was in the hotel, my company booked it, but I will definitely be staying there again. Thanks

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Chesapeake, VA, United States
Reviewed January 23, 2014

Great overnight stop and very close to I95. Will stay at this hotel again when I travel to Orlando in the future. Would have been excellent all around if the breakfast was included with price of room and the thermostat worked properly (room a little to warm to my liking).

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

tampa, United States
Reviewed January 22, 2014

The room with the whirlpool bath looks nothing like the picture. And the room I stayed in bath tub area was molding. Felt I over paid for what was given, the pictures are misleading. Nice lobby and staff but beware of the pictures. Located near plenty of eating places as well as the food in the lobby.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo

Largo, Florida
Reviewed January 16, 2014

Check-in was fast and easy. Clerk was pleasant and efficient: I gave her my name, she thanked me for being an HH diamond member, handed me my room key and two bottles of water all within about a minute of my arriving at the front desk.
The room was as expected - clean, good sized and equipped with a generous desk. It was a cold January night but the room heater worked very well albeit a bit noisy.
Free breakfast for HH members was a nice touch.
This hotel is about two minutes from JAX International Airport, directly off of I-95 and a very short drive from the River City shopping mall which is surrounded by restaurants of every price range.
I'll stay here again.

Room Tip: I stayed on the top floor - nice and quiet.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Rochester, New York
Reviewed January 8, 2014

Travel to Florida, Great location, Just off I 95, Hotel was clean, quite, many places to eat near by. We booked ahead using our Hilton Honor program. Breakfast was good, could order anything you wanted at a reasonable charge.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

Jacksonville, United States
Reviewed December 28, 2013

I would recommend this hotel to any traveler. It offers a great value. The hotel is clean, the facilities excellent and the service great. There are several restaurants that are family friendly in the area. The hotel location near both route 95 and the Jacksonville beltway make it ideal.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family