“Jacksonville Stay”

Hilton Garden Inn Jacksonville Airport
Ranked #16 of 133 Hotels in Jacksonville
Reviewed October 9, 2013

We were in town for a funeral, the Overall stay at this hotel was excellent, the staff did a great job as well. I the Hilton brand is excellent and I try to stay with them whenever possible. I have stay with this brand all over the world, India, Brazil and Canada and the quality is consistent.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Jacksonville Airport

Reviewed September 29, 2013

Keep up the good work. We had very enjoyable stay at your hotel. Thank you and don't change. This was actually the very first time my husband and myself stayed at a Hilton Garden Inn. It wont be the last. You have a very nice hotel and your staff is excellent. They were very friendly and very easy to talk to. Thanks again!!!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 18, 2013

I have had a great stay and the whole Hotel was at it's Best. The food was great, the bed slept very well. I will be coming back again for another stay at this Hotel. I have had a wonderful stay in the Jacksonville Hilton Hotel and looking forward to another real soon

Reviewed September 18, 2013

Great location and beautiful property. Staff is very friendly and attentive. I will always stay here when in JAX. I am a HH Diamond and use Hilton almost exclusively. This HGI is one of the best in the USA. And the grits were almost as good as mine.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HGIJAX, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Jacksonville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2013

Thank you for the kind words and for your loyalty. We pride ourselves in providing superior hospitality and accommodations to all our guests. We look forward to seeing you next time.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

Convenient location with a staff that makes you feel like you're at home. The price was excellent, and they were willing to make food for me and my husband late in the evening. We will be return guests the next time we travel to Jacksonville.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

I stay primarily at Hilton Garden Hotels all over the country and in most cases my stays are excellent. This one was pretty good, but it could have been a little better for sure. The bathroom in my hotel room was not cleaned very well. The floor has dirty footprints on it and the toilet was certainly not cleaned...a little disgusting. Also, there were two partial rolls of toilet paper--not enough for my three-night stay. When I asked the service folks for more rolls (and I needed them...) it took them over an hour to get them to me. That was after they twice told me that they would be right up! Also, the room just did not feel clean--which could have been affected by the bathroom issue. What I will say as a real positive, however, was that I ate dinner in the hotel restaurant the night before I left, and it was EXCELLENT. From my server to the food to the cook--all exceeded my expectations. It would have been a perfect stay had the room been prepared for better and the staff been a little more responsive.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank RUTEX2002
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Pool was green. Staff couldn't be bothered to clean the room properly, gym is useless if there is more than one person in there. Room was noisy and the AC made a racket when it kicked on. I left a dirty coffee mug on the counter and when I came back it was still there. Ran out of toilet paper on one roll, they didn't reload it. No shampoo or conditioner on the second day of my stay. Don't know if they changed the sheets the whole time I was there. Next time I'll bring a blacklight!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HGIJAX, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Jacksonville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2013

Thank you for posting a review regarding your recent stay with us. I apologize that your stay was less than satisfactory and will be correcting the housekeeping and maintenance concerns you had. During your visit, there was one day where the pool was shock treated in order to keep it perfect and due to this there was a greenish color for a few hours. This treatment allows us to have a crystal blue pool as it is right now. The fitness center has an elyptical machine, 2 treadmills and a large set of free weights and is popular with our guests. In our sustainabilty efforts, we participate in conserve to preserve where we place a card on the nightstand informing guests that if they would like their bed linens changed daily, to place the card on the pillow otherwise we change the linens every 3 days for stay overs. All linen is laundered after each guest checks out. We hope to see you back on your next visit to Jacksonville and thank you again for providing us feedback to correct our opportunities.