“Rude cashier at front desk”
Review of Latitude 360 - CLOSED

Latitude 360
More attraction details
Owner description: At 50,000 square feet, Jacksonville's luxury entertainment venue is massive, but to see all the options, you have to step inside. Latitude 360 Jacksonville includes a game room with over 70 interactive video & redemption games, the Axis Bar with stage and dance floor, the 360 Grille™, an upscale, casual contemporary-American dining restaurant that features everything from fire-grilled entrees to the freshest seafood and hand-crafted salads. Guests can sit in our main dining area, at the 360 Bar, on our covered patio or at our pizza bar.
Jacksonville Beach, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Rude cashier at front desk”
Reviewed April 2, 2014

A group of us arrived on Sunday evening and were told there was a 15-20 minute wait, which is expected on $1 bowling nights. We played games while we waited and got drinks at the bar. The bartenders were nice but the front desk woman, Natalie, was exceptionally rude. All 6 of us in our group had bad interactions with her. We all have bad nights, but if you are that unhappy with your job please do us a favor and quit; or maybe do not work at the front where you are the first interaction guests have representing your establishment? Around 11:30 some of our friends left so we attempted to remove their names from the game but had trouble so we asked for help. A server tried to help and then went up to ask Natalie to reset the game but she told him that we had already finished the game. We were in the 4th frame, the 4 of us remaining in our group all agreed, and yet we were told we "finished our game" and there was nothing they could do about it. There were still 30 minutes left of their business hours so we could have finished before closing. We decided to leave and all of us were upset, even though the game was only $1 we wanted to finish. We will bring our weekly business somewhere else from now on!

Visited March 2014
3 Thank Neila09

Macclenny, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“The comedy club was hilarious.”
Reviewed March 3, 2014 via mobile

Would definitely go back, lots to do, bowling, comedy club, movie, dance club, live band, sports bar. Nice place for adults to hang out and havefun on the town.

Visited March 2014
Jacksonville, Florida
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Do's and Don'ts of Lat30”
Reviewed February 19, 2014

I've been to Latitude 30 on multiple occasions, and take it from me,

DON'T expect anything special of the food. I mean if you don't care or don't know what good food is, fine, order away. But if you're looking to actually ENJOY putting something in your mouth, go elsewhere. I've had nachos, flatbreads, bruschetta and more here and honestly none of it was great.

DO expect to have a good time with friends. There are games, bowling, pool, movies, comedy and an arcade. There's a cool water wall that changes colors in the center of the place.

DO expect to be ripped off during Happy Hour. There's a little game the staff likes to play called "Accidentally charge full price during Happy Hour and maybe the patron won't notice" I fell victim to this once, but have checked all my receipts since. I've had them correct prices at least two other times. BEWARE!

DON'T bother waiting for the waitress during Happy Hour. Yes, it's next to empty, but the waitress is ridiculously slow. Just go to the bar to get your drink. Otherwise you will be waiting a while. Whoa, this must be where the term "waitress" came from. Because she's really good at making you wait.

DO Ladies Night! Shots and drinks are so cheap on Ladies Night, and the bowling is discounted too. Great for a girls night out.

Visited November 2013
8 Thank FoodieOnTheSide
Jacksonville, Florida
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Never a disappointment...always a good time”
Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

We went specifically because the Boogie Freaks were playing there, and as usual, had an awesome time dancing. The dance floor can get a little crowded at times. The volume of the music is perfect...I don't leave feeling half deaf. This place has fun for everyone over the age of 21!

Visited February 2014
2 Thank DeAnna M
Orange Park, Florida
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“I Like the All In One Concept”
Reviewed January 31, 2014

Like a few other reviewers wrote, the facility is nice and very well layed out, the problem is that there is limited seating in the bar area so when the band starts around 9, and as the Comedy Show lets out, there isn't seating available. I've been about three times in as many months and each time the place was packed. The Comedy Shows are hit and miss. Another problem is the service in the Comedy Show itself, when you arrive they are quick to take drink and/or food orders, then they disappear. If you need something else, you're in trouble. I asked another server for assistance and they informed me they would get my server. Great.

Visited January 2014