“nice adult location”
Review of Latitude 360 - CLOSED

Latitude 360
More attraction details
Owner description: At 50,000 square feet, Jacksonville's luxury entertainment venue is massive, but to see all the options, you have to step inside. Latitude 360 Jacksonville includes a game room with over 70 interactive video & redemption games, the Axis Bar with stage and dance floor, the 360 Grille™, an upscale, casual contemporary-American dining restaurant that features everything from fire-grilled entrees to the freshest seafood and hand-crafted salads. Guests can sit in our main dining area, at the 360 Bar, on our covered patio or at our pizza bar.
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Very nice all in one spot you can eat, dance, bowl, play videogames and go to the movies or watch a game on the big screens

1  Thank nightnurseFlorida

Reviewed July 4, 2012

The nicest bowling lanes I have ever seen. I arranged for an Appetizer Party for the company I work for. Food was displayed nice and was very tasty. Service was good. Everyone in my group had a great time. Next company gathering will be held here again. Perfect!

Reviewed June 16, 2012

Has bowling alley, arcade area, restaurant, and movies! Great for couples, families, friends to hang out. Food is ok to great, depending on what you order.

Reviewed June 9, 2012

On Monday kids eat free starting at 4 and the kids get a game card so you can play some games bowl and have dinner for a decent price :) its so handy to have it all there in 1 place!! My son had a great time and loves to bowl there. Now say you would like to have a date night or meet a group of friends then this is the place also. You can have dinner and drinks at the restraunt or right where you bowl. Its all around a fun place to be and super clean and great service!! Plan to spend alot more money if ya plan to drink!

Reviewed May 25, 2012

The bowling area is nice, but be warned, there aren't many lanes, so it can get full fast. The food is fine and the arcade area is similar to Dave and Busters. We did not experience the theater. Food and drink are not cheap, but I wouldn't say it is outrageous either. Bowling rates are much higher than a normal alley, but it is nicer than those options for sure. I like Dave & Buster's a bit better because there are quiet sections of the restaurant. The decor here is loud and proud. Plenty of folks love it, it just isn't for me.

3  Thank RogerOverUnder