“Excellent Service and Super Clean” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Jacksonville South I-295

Holiday Inn Express Jacksonville South I-295
Ranked #46 of 132 Hotels in Jacksonville
Toa Baja, Puerto Rico
“Excellent Service and Super Clean”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

I stay 10 days and this hotel its small but very clean and the people that worked on it was treated me super.... The beakfast was included and its very good, the pool its very clean. My wife is a Asthmatic patient and all the 10 days does not need her medication because the rooms was extra clean. The accesibility of the hotel to all the shopping center is awsome, 20 minutes near the airport and San Agustin town.

Room Tip: All the room was good, but I stayed on a mini suite and was a pleasure room with all rpthe commoditi...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars
April E, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Jacksonville South I-295, responded to this review, November 23, 2015

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Georgetown, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2012

Very friendly and helpful staff and a clean comfortable room.
If you are on the south side of Jacksonville and need a room do yourself a favor and stop here.

Room Tip: I don't believe there are any bad rooms in the place!
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

Excellent service and value for your money along with a great breakfest offering and very pleasent rooms and very clean.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Orlando, FL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2012

we stopped at this hotel to visit with friends and family in Jacksonville. the hotel needed a few fixes. the gentleman at the front desk, Frankie, was very polite and friendly. he provided great service to me and my family.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars
Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2012

The Holiday Inn Express on Old St Augustine Road is an excellent value. My wife and I recently stayed at this hotel while house hunting. The hotel has easy access to areas of Mandarin and St Johns County. Located directly off of I-295 it is conveniently located to shopping, restaurants, and mins from NAS (during non-rush hour). The staff was friendly; hotel was quiet, safe, and clean. Daily breakfast was included and was typical hotel fare. Free and fast Wi-Fi was included. The hotel wasn't busy so they upgraded us to a larger room with a small refrigerator and microwave at no additional cost. I would definitely stay at their hotel again.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank soitgoes2007
Mayaguez, Puerto Rico
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2011

We are Holiday Inn Express fans. It's our first choice while traveling. In this case, the hotel has an excellent location and looks very nice. The staff was very friendly. We stayed here for two nights.
Our only disappointment was the breakfast. It didn't look as good as in other HI Express. The egg looked too dry, the OJ was too watery. We ended having breakfast at Hardee's one morning and at IHOP the other one.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
Denver
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2011

Great room - big, clean as was bathroom. Whole hotel looked very nice. Staff was friendly. DIdn't get to use pool, but it looked very nice also. I was disappointed in the breakfast though. My husband had raved about HIX breakfasts and he said this wasn't up to par for HIX.

Room Tip: We were next to elevator, but really didn't hear it because we had a/c fan on all night. I'd...
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jacksonville
Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville - Bartram Park
Courtyard Jacksonville Flagler Center
La Quinta Inn & Suites Jacksonville Mandarin
Ramada Jacksonville Hotel & Conference Center
Holiday Inn Jacksonville E 295 Baymeadows
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Jacksonville - SE Med Center Area

Been to Holiday Inn Express Jacksonville South I-295? Share your experiences!