“It's Not a Biker Bar”

JL Trent's Seafood and Grill
Ranked #42 of 2,057 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed June 30, 2014

I had passed the street that Trent's is located on for years and always thought it was a biker bar but found out the bikers are next door at another establishment and they are not rowdy at all. I went to Trent's based on a recommendation from one of our corporate officers and had to go see for myself. It was really, really good. The food is very fresh and tasty and there are a lot of options. The wait staff is extremely helpful in putting together the meal you want. I agree that he atmosphere is a little on the fish-campy but the place was clean and efficient. The prices are reasonable and portions are good. The wait staff's t-shirts are a little naughty but we got a good laugh out of it. Nothing you wont read at a lot of similar establishments. Give them a try!

1  Thank Donna R

Reviewed June 21, 2014

The first time I had Trent's was when it was catered for a family friend 80th Birthday, it was very good, cooked on site and not bought in. Decided with my wife and two brother in laws that we would go there and eat, two weeks later we did. The place is nothing fancy but it is great food and the staff was top notch. The proximity is a stone throw away from NAS, as we were leaving and one of the many planes flew over head, I noticed on the roof was painted, GO NAVY!

Reviewed June 11, 2014

Local place near NAS JAX. Pretty good seafood, and fresh. Quick to serve the food, and actually pretty decent. Gets busy during lunch hour from naval base. Went here 2-3 times.

3  Thank Krumdog89
Reviewed June 8, 2014

This is one of the restaurants that is closer to a fish camp then to a fancy restaurant but you can't beat the fish anywhere else in Jacksonville regardless of price. I usually get the fish plate fried with fries and will match Trent's food against the fish and chips I just ate in England and Ireland. My wife gets the same fish plate but with her fish blackened and again it is consistently outstanding. The dinner portions are large so my wife will normally get the senior/lunch size portion.

1  Thank RLWOrangePark
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Hidden away off Hwy 17 at the end of the NAS Jax runway also known as Yukon, FL. None discripe from the outside but absolutely the best seafood on tne mainland of Jacksonville. Fresh and cooked to perfection. This is not a high end resturant but just the best seafood you'll ever want. Just down to earth great food.

3  Thank rwt1344