“Favorite sushi restaurant in Mandarin”

Sushi House & Grill
Ranked #294 of 2,038 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: Japanese
Jacksonville, Florida
“Favorite sushi restaurant in Mandarin”
Reviewed December 12, 2011

This little sushi place is in a strip mall next to Publix, and it is amazing. My favorite rolls are the Japonica and Golden Dragon rolls, but they have a lot of variety and a lot of original rolls. They bring you free miso soup (I think they chanrge $1 for clear soup) and several times they have provided us with other free items, such as appetizers or rolls. Once, they even provided us with a free bottle of sake. I highly recommend this place to anyone in the area!

• Visited September 2011
2 Thank supercat912

St. Augustine, Florida
“Fantastic sushi!”
Reviewed June 29, 2011

The Sushi House on Old Saint Augustine Road has excellent sushi rolls, great crab wontons, and awesome service. They have won many awards for their sushi, and I can see why. I think they have the best sushi in Jacksonville. Once you try it, you will crave it!

3 Thank RetroUltraModern