“Very nice place and the owners and so accommodating My...”

Days Inn Jacksonville South / Near Memorial Hospital
Ranked #107 of 133 Hotels in Jacksonville

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Chapel Hill, North Carolina
Reviewed March 15, 2013

I stay here every time I am in town. I like the no frills clean rooms. I have thought about staying somewhere else but always end up at the Days Inn.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Krishan P, Owner at Days Inn Jacksonville South / Near Memorial Hospital, responded to this review, March 19, 2013
Dear Florence,

I am so glad to hear that you have chosen us to be your "home away from home". We take great pride in the work that we do here and our guests experience is our #1 priority. Thank you so much for taking the time to write us, we truly appreciate it.

Brunswick, Ga
Reviewed February 25, 2013

What else is there to say? I always stay @ Days Inns, and have never had a problem! Im also a rewards member, and that builds up points to stay free sometimes, especially when you use your Wyndham reward card to pay!! The room was nice, with plush bedding that looked new. Convienient to downtown area! Breakfast was free & delicous, I love the waffles!

Room Tip: I likethe ground floor no smoking
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Krishan P, Owner at Days Inn Jacksonville South / Near Memorial Hospital, responded to this review, March 6, 2013
Thank you so much for the kind words. I take great pride in the work that we do here and we are always looking for new ways to give our guests a great experience. I am glad you liked the waffles, my kids REALLY like them too. Thanks again and we hope to see you soon!

La Parguera, Puerto Rico
Reviewed February 20, 2013

After trying a few other places around here, I was very relieved to find a clean room in the area.The Manager was very helpful. And the bed was soft. Most importantly there were no Cockroaches!!! The only problems I could find was the fact that there was not enough electric plugs to plug my computer into.and there is not a restaurant.or bar.

Room Tip: Ask for pool side
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Dear Shane,

I am so glad that I was able to help you guys out. Most people do end up migrating over to our property due to our rooms being very clean. I am very strict with my housekeepers for this very same reason. I do want to apologies about the electrical plugs though. Next time you are in please let me know because we do have extension cables that you can use. Anyways I hope to see you again in the near future!

Krishan P
Travelers also viewed these Jacksonville hotels
Econo Lodge
#65 of 133 in Jacksonville
Red Roof Inn Jacksonville - Southpoint
Jacksonville Plaza Hotel & Suites
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Jacksonville Airport

Been to Days Inn Jacksonville South / Near Memorial Hospital? Share your experiences!