“Best Pizza Hands Down” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Dolce's

Dolce's
Ranked #415 of 1,983 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff
Naples, Florida
“Best Pizza Hands Down”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2014

Delicious super thin crust, generous toppings, great price and super taste. It was impossible to stop after one slice. The waitress was caring and the place clean on Saturday when we were surprised by this jewel. One of the two best pizzas I've ever had.

• Visited May 2014

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great place to visit!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2014 via mobile

Great food! Crust is very good! Stuffed shells two thumbs up and jalapeño poppers were delicious! Atmosphere is friendly and inviting! Wait staff was very attentive and kept my water glass full!

“Nice local place to eat”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2014 via mobile

After visiting a few times I thought I should do a review. Young owner name Don says he is from Connecticut and felt it was time to take his family recipes south. I'm glad he did something on the menu for the whole family to like (my kids are picky) he makes thick Sicilian pizza thin NY style fresh sub rolls that he also uses for garlic bread. Pasta wings wraps salads and more

Jacksonville, Florida
“Dolce's Pizza, a new find in Mandarin”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012

Knowing I'm a fan of good New York pizza, two different people asked if I'd tried Dolce's Pizza in Mandarin. I admitted I hadn't. So off the family went to Dolce's, and am I glad we did. We tried two pizza pies and a calzone. A 12" thin crust medium pizza with extra cheese and pepperoni (for $10.38) was my favorite. The crust is scrumptious, and the cheese was so fresh. The pepperoni was just perfect. We actually fought over the last slice. The Picasso specialty pizza (for $14.99) included prosciutto, sundried tomatoes, garlic, basicl, and fresh mozzarella. Yum, yum, yum. My sis tried the steak and onion calzone ($7.99), and again the dough got rave reviews. It had just the right amount of cheese so as not to drip all over the plate. We shared a Tuscan salad at the table and my only suggestion would be to provide mixed greens instead of place, old iceberg lettuce...but the fresh basil was delicious. The salad was priced at $5.99. Wines and specialty draft beers complimented the meal. Our server was Kristine, and she was friendly, helpful with menu items, and prompt. My friends were right -- Dolce's is worth the experience. I know we'll be back.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Snapwrite
Jacksonville, Florida
“Great local pizzas”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2011

We went here with some friends for dinner one night, and I was pleasantly surprised. The pizzas were noticably good, and even better the next day. The draft beers were very cheap, but the service was slow. We were a small group of 5 in a nearly empty restaurant, but the waiter was very slow with drinks. The food is what is the most important though, and I would definately eat here again - maybe carry out.

• 4 of 5 bubbles