“Delicious Shrimp”
Review of Marker 32

Marker 32
Reserve with OpenTable
Marker 32 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #29 of 2,048 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: San Pablo
Transit: There is a JTA bus stop only yards from the entry driveway to the restaurant.
Reviewed August 25, 2014

Loved the Fried Shrimp at Marker 32. We dined with a party of 10 and the food and service was great. The food and drinks were served promptly for our large party and everything looked wonderful. Would definitely go back.

There are newer reviews for Marker 32

Reviewed August 17, 2014

A great dining experience from start to finish. Fantastic selection of seafood, steak and I must definitely recommend the pork - probably the best pork cutlet I have had.
Service was attentive but not over the top and there was no rush to get us to leave.

Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

A dining experience can go bad quickly, no matter how good the food is, with staff. Marker 32 is awesome. The food is so incredible , always...but we would never go back & back again of the staff (from door to check) was anything less - it's a bonus that you're on the water, they didn't need this to impress. Just the smell of Marker 32 will make you happy. Hey y'all - BE Happy.

Reviewed July 31, 2014

Small, restaurant with big flavors! Definitely make reservations. Started with an appetizer that my daughter was apprehensive over; however, it was excellent! It was deviled eggs with a fried oyster, tasso ham and siriracha aiol. So good! They have an adequate wine list and fresh seafood and beef on their menu. I had the caramelized scallops which were prepared perfectly, my daughter had the fried shrimp that were meaty and my husband had the Yellowfin Tuna Diane with horseradish potatoes that were so tasty. An overall great place to dine!

Reviewed July 26, 2014

When looking for a great place to take a visiting friend, I decided to try Marker 32. Believe me, I have NO regrets! The view is lovely of the Intracoastal, and while the restaurant is energetic, we were still able to visit and converse. Our server, Jaime, was outstanding, and was attentive, yet did not rush us. She seemed to share the joy of our reunion that evening. We started our meal with the Mako Shark Skewers on a bed of roasted corn slaw, which was delicious. I chose the Red Snapper special, which came with Hopping John and Collards. It was mouth-watering, and one of the most beautiful slabs of fish I have seen. My friend chose the Caramelized Scallops, and loved every bite. We finished our meal with the chocolate fudge pie....yum! Marker 32 has all the ingredients for a perfect evening!