“Excellent”
Review of Marker 32

Marker 32
Reserve with OpenTable
Marker 32 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #36 of 2,013 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: San Pablo
Transit: There is a JTA bus stop only yards from the entry driveway to the restaurant.
Jacksonville, Florida
“Excellent”
Reviewed July 1, 2014 via mobile

Excellent service, excellent food, beautiful views and ample parking. We will definitely be back soon. The King crab legs were very fresh and delicious and so were the scallops. They make you feel welcome, which makes you want to come back regularly. So happy with our decision to eat here last night.

• Hungarian first
three way tn
“OUTSTANDING IN ALL ASPECTS”
Reviewed July 1, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

***************NOTE - CLOSE TO MAYO ********************
Abundant flavors - strongly well seasoned food. Great taste.
Fried Green Tomatoes, Tenderloin, MARVELOUS Grouper, fresh veggies,
thoughtfiul and provocative.
A bit back - off the road so be careful to look for the smallish sign.
We went back a 2nd consecutive day.

Visited June 2014
Tallahassee, Florida
“Food & Service were fantastic”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

We arrived early for our reservation and were seated immediately. As other reviewers have mentioned, it is loud. We were seated near the windows which was nice.

Our server was attentive and polite and was very knowledgeable of the menu. We only had water to drink, but our glasses were never empty.

We ordered the scallop appetizer and it was so good. I do not usually enjoy scallops, but these, along with thick cuts of bacon and what seemed to be homemade pork rinds were delicious. The appetizer almost convinced me to order scallops for my entree, but I decided on the pork cutlets instead. (My husband did get the scallops and loved them).

Now, about the pork cutlets...this was absolutely the best meal I have ever had, ever. The meat was seasoned to perfection, the grits were so creamy and the collard greens were the best I have ever had. I have lived in South almost my entire life and I have never tasted grits or greens like those before. Fantastic is the one word that keeps coming to mind.

We are about two and a half hours away from Marker 32 but would be willing to drive to Jacksonville just to eat there.

• Visited May 2014
Fort Myers, Florida, United States
“Wonderful dining experience”
Reviewed June 8, 2014

We are seven hours away. Will make this excellent restaurant our top choice whenever we return. We planned ahead so we had a lovely table near the windows overlooking the waterfront. Our waitress was very attentive and friendly. We weren't rushed as we enjoyed cocktails before making our menu and wine decisions. I don't usually eat bread but was tempted by variety and taste. My husband had the Mahi with Hoppin John and I had the tuna. Both were excellent and nice portions. We enjoyed pecan tarts and sparking sweet wine to cap off the evening and celebrate 35 years of marriage. Delightful!

• Visited June 2014
Sarasota
“Excellent Restaurant”
Reviewed June 3, 2014

We really enjoyed our experience at this restaurant. The food was excellent, the waitstaff were very attentive & the view was outstanding. I would definitely return to this wonderful place.

Visited May 2014