“seat by the window”
Review of Marker 32

Marker 32
Reserve with OpenTable
Marker 32 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #29 of 2,049 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: San Pablo
Transit: There is a JTA bus stop only yards from the entry driveway to the restaurant.
Reviewed March 1, 2014

Had a great dinner at Marker 32 tonight, sat at a table next to the window which is always a treat and worth it. However the place is rather noisy and difficult to talk to others at the table. The special of the night was mahi mahi and was excellent. Started with a couple of martinis, then the fish, and finished with the cheesecake and some coffee. I have been there a few other times and even with the noise, I will be back.

There are newer reviews for Marker 32

Reviewed February 25, 2014

My wife and I are both Florida natives .We are very particular about our seafood and Marker 32 has some of the best we have eaten. Try the house salad with peanut dressing the flounder dish and either grouper dish. We were impressed and will return.

1  Thank gatordoc78
Reviewed February 18, 2014

Scrumptious food. Fantastic service. Beautiful window table overlooking the water. Our waiter, Chris, made us feel as if we were the only table in the room. Unhurried, relaxing and delicious. The perfect dining experience.

Reviewed February 9, 2014

We had reservations for a booth but were given a table after waiting a bit. It was very crowded & we would have had to wait longer so we took the table. Our dinners took a very long time to come out of the kitchen.Server was excellent but my grilled octopus & bean salad came out with dressing which I had asked for on the side. I have had this dish at North Beach Fish Camp & Palm Valley Fish Camp this past week & loved it there. After seeing this presentation I thought it might be a little different but told the server it had dressing.She insisted it was the marinade from the octopus, but the greens were swimming in dressing. She then brought me another. The octopus portion was smaller than at both of the other restaurants. The collards greens were delicious. My husband's grouper was wonderful with a side of spinach & he substituted collards for the polenta. My friends enjoyed their salmon & another the special which was a local fresh fish, cariibbean style. Our dessert was a bread pudding with home made ice cream. I thought the pudding very sweet but good, the ice cream had a strange consistency that I didn't like.Overall pleasant but I wouldn't return on a crowded Saturday night & I would get the fresh local fish.

Reviewed February 7, 2014 via mobile

We have be to Marker 32 a few times and thought it was good to great but not outstanding. Our anniversary dinner was outstanding. We love oysters from FL Gulf Coast and when we learned that had some we made our reservations. Starters were 18 oysters on the half shell which were fresh and slightly salty. They were served with an outstanding dipping sauce. Wife had tuna for main and I had fried oysters and shoestring potatoes. Service was also top notch. Brenda was very attentive and knowledgeable.