“Marker 32 Hits the Mark”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Marker 32

Marker 32
Reserve with OpenTable
Marker 32 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #28 of 1,994 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Scenic view, Bar scene, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Drinks, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: San Pablo
Transit: There is a JTA bus stop only yards from the entry driveway to the restaurant.
Ashland, Virginia
“Marker 32 Hits the Mark”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2014 via mobile

After a day at Mayo Clinic my wife and I made reservations at Marker 32 for a nice meal out break. We were greeted graciously and seated promptly. Both of us were impressed with the specials and menu choices. Each of us selected an oyster starter that was delicious and had salads for our main course. Her shrimp salad was presented beautifully and delicious. My octopus and bean salad was very good, but compared with the shrimp salad not as spectacular. I had a glass of delicious French white wine that was perfect with the dishes . For dessert I ordered an olive oil cake with toasted almonds and a side of burnt sugar ice cream. This was my least favorite of the dishes because one of the ingredients had a 'been in the freezer too long taste ' . I thought it was the ice cream, but it may have been the almonds, but it was so noticeable it took away from an otherwise wonderful meal. Anyway , that was our only complaint of the meal which is why I didn't give it 5 stars!
Our server was delightful and very attentive, definitely a 5 star waitress!

• Hungarian first
Saint Simons Island, Georgia
“If you're headed to Mayo Clinic - Enjoy dinner here!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2014

Agree w/ other reviews: Marker 32 is awesome!
We live 90 minutes away and this is a favorite restaurant. I want to say that when visiting Mayo Clinic from out of town - this is a delightful 'break'. Located less than 4 min. (at most) from Mayo - its just 'right there', and yet feels far from a 'hospital' setting. We found the restaurant through Trip Advisor when we came from Georgia & had dinner the night before my husband's hip surgery. We were a bit tense - I thought a really good evening in a good restaurant might give us a relaxing night before...... Sure enough - post surgery and a few weeks of recovery - we were still talking about the meal at Marker 32..
6 months later we drove down from home & took family to Marker 32 when they traveled from S Florida - also for appointments at Mayo. Again, a memorable evening & a great 'get-away' for them.
Then last week - when they traveled up for their follow-up appointment - they invited us to come down and meet them for dinner at Marker 32....- & again (this time with my dad included) we had a wonderful reunion over dinner. A perfect evening. Food was fantastic - every time. AND when my uncle accidentally left his credit card behind in the receipt book - as I'd made the reservation through Open Table - the manager used my Open Table info to call my cell within 2 minutes of our departure ! Mayo was so close - it was a quick and easy return to pick up the card. Thank you to everyone at Marker 32 - And What GREAT service!

• Visited January 2014
Jacksonville, FL
“Amazing Meal and Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2014

We are "locals" and have been to this restaurant numerous times. Last night, we were there with friends, and on our waiters recommendation, we all ordered the same dish… tile fish in a golden sauce. It was absolutely fabulous and we all couldn't say enough good things about it! Our waiter, Christopher, was exceptional as well. He was very knowledgeable about the menu and the service he gave us could not have been better. What a great person to represent the restaurant in its best light.
We will continue to frequent this restaurant and will never hesitate to recommend it to others.

• Visited January 2014
Tampa, Florida
“Great loocal seafood, great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2014

I've eaten here twice on recent business trips. This restaurant deserves all the superlatives in its reviews. Try one of the fresh tuna dishes. Save room for dessert.

Visited January 2014
Oslo
“Great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2014

We were 16 persons who went there for business dinner, and the food was excellent and great service.

Visited October 2013