“Amazing!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
The Elements Massage Yoga
More attraction details
Owner description: The Elements is one of king wellness facility. We offer massage yoga physical therapy and skin care.
Jacksonville, Florida, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Amazing!”
Reviewed April 28, 2012

Beautiful setting, relaxing, yoga classes everyday (hard to find when traveling!). Great prices on massages. Friendly employees. Def a must-go.!

Visited April 2012
3 Thank stewvj

Jacksonville, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Best Massage Ever, Place to unwind and relax”
Reviewed July 28, 2011

I went to the elements to try out the first time customer special of $39.99. I have been to several placeS with low price and never had a real deep tissue massage. But at the elements the therapist was amazing she did real deep tissue work not those fluffy massage. She knew my problem areas and worked those out. Do not get deceived by their low price, I WOULD BE WILLING TO PAY TWICE THE PRICE FOR MASSAGE AT THE ELEMENTS.

Visited July 2011
12 Thank beachboypv
Jacksonville, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Best in Town!!”
Reviewed March 16, 2011

I had a awesome experience at The Elements! I came in for a massage and facial, and received great service. The prices where phenomenal and very affordable. You can't receive better service or deals than here. The location is in such a great place, with easy access. I highly recommend The Elements Massage :)

Visited February 2011