“Yummy pho.” 5 of 5 bubbles

Bowl of Pho
Ranked #82 of 1,983 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Ellisville, Mississippi
“Yummy pho.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2013

I can't comment about any of the other dishes because I ALWAYS order a small bowl of pho. It might as well be a medium because the bowl is huge! And, it is so darn yummy! I find that there is more than enough protein and other beef parts in the bowl for it to fill you up, not to mention the establishment does not skimp on the herbs and veggies. The service is quick and sweet. I pass through Jacksonville 1-2X/month and I always look forward to eating here.

Visited October 2013

jacksonville
“Yummy!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Being from the North I have always been particular about Asian food, I no longer like Chinese but still like the the Asian flavor, Vietnamese is just the right the combination for me, Love the Pho on any day and the shaken beef is always a great alternative on those days I am just a bit hungrier. Bowl of pho has tons of super delicious choices!

Visited September 2013
Anchorage, Alaska
“Met my expectations”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

This is our second time in this resto but the last one was over 4 years ago. We went on a busy Saturday and we were seated accordingly and were raken care of well. We got our orders pretty quick and got refills on our drinks when needed. The pho had different sizes(I'm glad), the porkchop was not overcooked, fried rice met expectations, appetizers were yummy and the crispy fried noodles was superb. All in all a great experience.

• Visited September 2013
Jacksonville, Florida
“Authentic Flavors. Prompt Service. Definitely Worth 5 Stars!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2013

My wife and I went here based on online reviews and we were not disappointed. The service was quick and not overbearing which is what we prefer than someone hovering over you every other minute asking how's everything. We were seated quick and the waitress was prompt in serving our drinks and the starter. I ordered rice vermicelli with grilled shrimp and my wife ordered the same with grilled beef. The noodle was cooked perfectly and the shrimp was grilled just right, it was very flavorful but not overpowering. The combination of the noodle, grilled shrimp and the bed of salad under the noodles along with the fish sauce on the side made the dish wholesome and tasty. We came out fully satisfied and happy!! A must try if you're in Jax.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Texas
“Delicious, new flavors - something for everyone”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

This was my first time trying Vietnamese food; I came at the recommendation of some Vietnamese friends. The restaurant was crowded when we arrived for lunch, but there was almost no wait for our party of 12 (8 adults). We tried the egg rolls and spring rolls while deciding what to order; they came with two different sauces, one a darker peanut sauce and one a sweet and salty sauce. I was not keen on the appetizers because I am not fond of shrimp, but everyone else enjoyed them. For my meal, I ordered the chicken salad, which was excellent. Very light, but filling, with wonderful texture combinations of crispy and chewy and crunchy.

My sons, despite not liking soup, ordered meatball pho and raved about it. "This is amazing!" exclaimed the 10 year old. My baby and preschooler enjoyed the chicken fried rice; I ate some as well. It had good flavor and was not greasy like other fried rice which I have had.

I also tasted the pho. What I really liked was that at the center of the table were a number of sauces to customize the flavor: sracha, sambal oodles (chili garlic sauce), fish sauce, and hoisin sauce. Different people in our party wanted different levels of spiciness, and thanks to the sauces, everyone was happy.

We all really enjoyed the meal, and I would definitely recommend Bowl of Pho as a great place to eat.

Visited July 2013