“Pleasant brunch”

Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed January 12, 2014

Came here for brunch with my husband and good friend with the groupon deal. The place and neighborhood was empty, such a pretty view on the patio I was shocked. All of us were more than pleased with our selections of blackened whitefish, waffles and crab Benedict. . Portions were perfect and quality was there. They also offered a survey at the end for your bday and anniversary to get a free bottle of wine or entree ... We ended up staying for hours catching up on their patio the server kept refilling my bottomless mimosa and never complain just made sure we were happy... I don't usually camp but there was no one really there and server welcome us.

Reviewed January 6, 2014

Stepped in here for a late night snack following a family get together at the nearby Hotel Indigo. The kitchen was closed but the Chef graciously agreed to serve a rib eye carpaccio and crab cake - both wonderful. The wine list is significant and the recommended pairings for the food served were perfect. The owner is a gifted pianist and sufficient vocalist which made the occasion a bit more enjoyable. The crowd was a bit younger, inebriated, and clearly regulars but really didn't take much from the overall experience. Would love to try dinner on the patio on a future visit to the area.

Reviewed December 25, 2013

I had never been here and had a groupon so we decided to have a quiet dinner on Christmas Eve. We had a later reservation and by the time we got there the place was empty. I understand that it is normally quite busy.
We ordered an app of mussels, that while good, were nothing special. When our entree arrived it was a different story, the food was very good to outstanding. I had the scallops and shrimp with lobster mac and cheese. The scallops and shrimp were cooked perfectly and the mac and cheese had large chunks of lobster throughout.
My husband had the short ribs and his meal was very good to outstanding as well.
On the pricey side but I felt it was worth it.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

Due to flight delays, I arrived at my hotel mid-afternoon without having lunch. This restaurant is in a village area and was across the street from my hotel. Being mid-afternoon the restaurant staff was preparing for a busy evening and only serving from their appetizer menu. I was the only customer and seated at a table with a nice view of the lake.

The mussels in marinara sauce jumped out at me and proved to be a great choice with a glass of excellent white wine. The serving was just the right size and using the toasted bread for the sauce was a must. The sauce was very garlicky which I loved, but is something to consider if you aren't a garlic lover or are going to be around others. Good wine choices. This held me over until the evening meal, and was much much better than what I would have gotten in an airport!

Excellent service. The staff went about their duties and still made me feel like they were looking out for me. Attentive without being over attentive.

Happy to have found this oasis!

Reviewed September 28, 2013

We went here not knowing what to expect. It was a week night so it was quiet. The area is really cute with lots of little shops but they were closed. The food was very good. They have outdoor seating too. I'd like to come back when there are more people.