“Best Hotel Environment....”

Ranked #10 of 133 Hotels in Jacksonville
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Best Hotel Environment....”
Reviewed May 9, 2014

This was my first visit to an Aloft Hotel, but I can assure you I will book Aloft Hotels on any of my future business and personal travel. The environment in the hotel is perfect if you are looking for a modern hotel with great amenities and a bed that you will not be eager to crawl out of when the alarm goes off. I would definitely recommend these hotels to my friends and collegues.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Scott W, General Manager at Aloft Jacksonville Tapestry Park, responded to this review, May 19, 2014
Thank you for the kind comments. I'm glad that you enjoyed the Aloft experience. Please let us know when you return.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
Orlando, FL
Reviewed May 1, 2014

Stayed here with my family and we really liked it. Charging all our electronics was easy. The hotel is very modern. It was a very comfortable stay with clean rooms. I highly recommend this place, you won't regret it.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your kind comments. I'm glad that you enjoyed the Aloft experience.
Reviewed April 29, 2014

My teen daughter and I stayed at this hotel twice when traveling to and from other locations within Florida recently. I found this hotel to be in a nice location with good eateries nearby. The staff was super friendly and helpful, and the room was clean and comfortable. There were plenty of easily reached electrical outlets in the room for our electronic gear and the internet connection was very good. If a tub is important to you, be aware that their rooms do not have tubs. The hotel doesn't have vending machines either. You can buy a few things from the little "cafe" near the front desk but as with most hotels, the prices are a bit high. I would have preferred helping myself from a vending machine on my floor rather than going downstairs to the lobby in my sleepwear. For breakfast, I highly recommend skipping the breakfast sandwiches at the hotel and going to the Tapestry Cafe, which is nearby. There is also a Starbucks within walking distance. Your Pie is within walking distance too and a good place to get quality personal pizzas. I would definitely stay here again when going to Jacksonville.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to share experiences related to your visits. I understand your desire for vending machines however, Aloft prefers to keep the guest floors clean and uncluttered. We keep ice and all the muchies in Re:fuel and try to keep the prices paletable.

Please visit us again.
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed April 28, 2014

clean, convenient, upscale feel - have stayed at other Aloft properties. it's a favorite for both business and personal travel. I would recommend this property to other travelers. Lobby is bright and inviting.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed April 20, 2014

Aloft has the comforts, cleanliness, and friendly service that is expected as a hotel guest. I was most impressed by the unique, very modern look and feel to the rooms. I would highly recommend this hotel to business travelers and couples.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Tallahassee, Florida
Reviewed April 11, 2014

This was our first experience at an Aloft and we were not dissapointed. The luggage carts were conveniently located near the entrance. We were greeted upon entering and the staff was very friendly and helpful. My in-laws were very impressed by Aloft as well. They enjoyed hanging out in the lobby area and even peekd around to a wedding event that was going on in the adjacent area by the pool. The pool is spacious and plenty of chairs. The grounds are nice and the lobby area and bar are nice to hang out and play pool or catch a game (they had the UK versus Wisconsin NCAA basketball game going). The rooms are spacious for couples and are extremely comfortable, lay out is new age. My mother-in-law has back problems and feet problems and she slept like a baby. My father-in-law said it was the best sleep he'd had in a while. I personally enjoyed the spacious showers and body wash and shampoo dispensers in the showers, quick and easy. We stayed here to go shopping to St. John's Town Center which is a 2 minute drive away and go to a Jacksonville Suns baseball game (which ended up getting rained out, bummer). What a treat to have Starbucks right next to Aloft. I can definitely see us coming out here again for some shopping and dinning and sporting events.

Room Tip: Go with the top floor and pool view away from elevators, best view and sleep you'll have.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Scott W, General Manager at Aloft Jacksonville Tapestry Park, responded to this review, April 15, 2014
Thank you for all of the kind comments and great entertainment suggestions. I'm sorry about the weather; maybe next time. We look forward to seeing you again.
Danville, Indiana
Reviewed April 11, 2014

It was my first time traveling solo and my first stay at Aloft. The staff were all very friendly and helpful, the room was clean and the decor very modern and cool. The bar seemed to be very popular, although I didn't have time to make it there. I loved the "green" option and that you got a $5 voucher each night you chose it. I will definitely use Aloft again!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo