“Great little find in a strip shopping center!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Istanbul Mediterranean and Italian Cuisine
Reviewed February 26, 2012

We love to go to this little restaurant hidden in a strip center close to a Publix. We eat there about once a month and I always get the same thing - its a sampler platter that has a lamp chop, chicken chunks, gryo meat and little riblet looking pieces. It is so yummy and I always have at least half left to take home for lunch the next day. I love their babaganush, so I always get that as a substitute for the rice. If you watch, you can usually gett a coupon to use, either for a free bottle of wine, $5 off your total bill, aor another one where youtwo meals for $20. A great deal, and the wines you can select from are listed for $19 on the wine list, so really really worth finding the coupon. They also have italian food on their menu, but we have never tried it as we like the other food so much. Even if you don't lto take risks trying new types of food, you will be able to find something here that you will enjoy.

1  Thank jtwo73

Reviewed February 10, 2012

Friendly and quick service, good advice when ordering, reason price, tasty and not over spiced

Reviewed July 10, 2011

The food and service was awesome. Recommend to everyone!!!!

Reviewed June 13, 2011

Instanbul; has become a dining place of choice with groups or just for my spouse and me. It is located in a strip shopping center but don't hold that against it. The food is great.
Favorites are the shish (served off the skewer): lamb, chicken or salmon, all of which come plated with rice and a small house salad. I substitute the Greek salad which is very good. Fresh bread, baked on site, is served with a flavorfull olive oil with herbs. It is impossible to resist.
The prices are very reasonable. Dinners average $12-16, pizzas and calzones are even less. There is a rather small wine list but it is more than acceptable.

1  Thank jhbizot
Reviewed November 17, 2010

Delicious Turkish and Mediterranean dishes you can't find anywhere else in town, and reasonable prices. Clean, nice decor, and the food presentation is beautiful. Great for lunch or a special night out. they even have a belly dancer on Wednesday evenings, but my wife won't let me go there on Wednesdays.