“One of our favorites!”

Millhouse Steakhouse Jacksonville
Ranked #8 of 2,037 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children
Naples, Florida, United States
“One of our favorites!”
Reviewed May 20, 2014

We love the Milhouse in New Brunswick and we luckily stumbled upon the Millhouse in Jacksonvilee. They have a wonderful tasty variety of food for everyone! The best part is happy hour all day everyday. I would highly recommend this restaurant!

Visited May 2014

Rivera Village
“Great rib eye”
Reviewed May 20, 2014

Staying at a nearby hotel to catch a plane in the am. Read the reviews on Tripadvisor and decided to try it. Very good value. The bread was hot and fresh. The rib eye was great. Juicy and flavorful. If your in the area skip the Longhorn Steak House and go here!

San Jose, California
“wonderful dinner”
Reviewed May 19, 2014 via mobile

we were passingthru jacksonville and dined here based on a recommendation by a stranger. It was great. $10 off a bottle of wine on Wednesdays, perfect, fresh seafood. Cathy took great care of us!!!

Visited May 2014
Hardy, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best meal of our vacation...sorry Carnival.”
Reviewed May 18, 2014

We arrived in Jacksonville the day before our cruise. The front desk at the Jacksonville Plaza recommended The Mill House, and we are glad they did. We both had steaks that were cooked to perfection, seasoned well, tender and juicy. It sounds over the top, but one of the best steaks ever!

1 Thank mfe0829
Warner Robins, Georgia
“Outstanding food, service, entertainment and prices!”
Reviewed May 16, 2014

We had come to Jacksonville for Mother's Day Weekend and while driving the roads, we didn't have much time to consider where we would stop first. We were driving late that evening in order to get to the hotel late that night, get settled in and have all day to spend enjoying Jacksonville. The place we chose to stop at was Millhouse steakhouse. We always look for great seafood restaurants when we visit cities close to the water but I'm glad we didn't pass this one up.

I had the almond encrusted mahi mahi which usually comes with rice and veggies but I decided to switch it up and get creamed spinach and the steak fries along with it. I must say the almond encrusted mahi mahi was absolutely fantastic. I'm already an almond lover as it is and I've always enjoyed mahi mahi as well but there was a glaze sauce that went on top of the fish that gave it such an interesting, sweet flavor. All together the combination was outstanding and I didn't even want to finish eating it all because then it would be GONE! The creamed spinach was okay, I prefer sauteed spinach and I had so much to eat, I barely touched my steak fries. I did get french onion soup to start with and it was just as I always expect it to be, just right. We had rolls with butter to snack on as well and the bread tasted well. Another great perk is that they had $1.99 margaritas, beer and well drinks all day everyday. I got both a margarita and a beer to start! The margarita tasted great too. They have live entertainment on the weekends, usually between 10 and 2 which is for the more adult crowd but if we had stayed just a little longer, we would've gotten to enjoy it also. However, they did have a surround system playing and had lots of favorites on the radio. Another great thing is the speed in which our food was served. It was super fast! Especially with the large crowd in the restaurant, you wouldn't expect it to come out so fast but indeed it did. They didn't have fried shrimp on the kids menu but the waitress was able to make an accommodation per my daughter's request and fried shrimp and fries she got! My spouse got the popular seafood chioppino, which was a variety of seafood over a bed of linguine with andouille sausage and a great tomato based sauce. The sauce reminded me of that what you would have on a seafood etouffee. It was very tasty and complimented the dish well.

I really have no complaints at all about this restaurant and I'm not the type to never have anything negative to say. I enjoyed every aspect of it from the time we walked in the door and the large variety on the menu was also a big plus! Many things to choose from and the waitstaff was also pleasant.