“Great service, good food.”

Millhouse Steakhouse Jacksonville
Ranked #8 of 2,075 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

Our waitress Courtney was awesome great personality, never let the drinks go dry. The food was good although I think the chef could have trimmed the NY strip a little better had some tough spot other than that it had great flavor and was cooked to perfection. The reason for the 4 star is prices. A plan burger wad 11 dollars. A bit 2 pricy. Unless you have very deep pockets.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,048)

Reviewed April 20, 2014

We had just flown in from out of town and I had heard about this steakhouse. I was a bit nervous to try it, not being familiar, and especially with a holiday (Easter). We were pleasantly surprised how wonderful it was! The food was delicious (ahh the bread!), and our server, Lindsay, was FABULOUS! Also, the price of drinks was great too! Although we didn't have room, we brought dessert with us, and wasn't disappointed. If we ever return to the Jacksonville area again we will be back.

Reviewed April 20, 2014

The bar was filthy the blonde bar maid had a personality as bright and friendly as a dead squirrel she seem us about to sit down instead of cleaning the food stuck on the bar she cleaned the area next to us, she acted like she didn't want to serve us, it took forever to get a second drink, save your money I will never go back, let alone eat there, that place is nasty and unfriendly!

2  Thank lawrence b
Reviewed April 15, 2014

I've visited this steak house probably 30 times in the last 5 years. I have never had a bad meal here. Everything is cooked fresh & they aim to please.
My favorite steak is the Gorgonzola steak with creamed spinach.
It can get a little loud & is usually pretty crowded on the weekend.

Reviewed March 28, 2014

Phenomenal experience with our server Terri making the experience awesome! Food was out quickly and accurately and every glass at the table was kept full. I would absolutely recommend this place to others!

1  Thank Bley71